Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adolfo, great pics!

You can take one of the two Vaders together ( Vader of "Circle is Complete" diorama with Vader of "I´m Your Father" diorama ). Please, is for check the scale between both. I think that Vader in the new diorama is smaller.

Adolfo, great pics!

You can take one of the two Vaders together ( Vader of "Circle is Complete" diorama with Vader of "I´m Your Father" diorama ). Please, is for check the scale between both. I think that Vader in the new diorama is smaller.

They look to be in the same scale to me...This is the biggest Star Wars Dio to date...widest and tallest I think...This scene and what followed it in a few seconds was for me the most important and Iconic scene in all of Star Wars...nothing tops it IMHO

Last edited:
They look to be in the same scale to me...This is the biggest Star Wars Dio to date...widest and tallest I think...This scene and what followed it in a few seconds was for me the most important and Iconic scene in all of Star Wars...nothing tops it IMHO

More big that Hoth Diorama ( Wampa diorama ) ?

I had to move this one to Flexpay, but I just couldn't force myself to cancel it altogether. I'm SOOO glad I didn't after seeing these pics. This has the same impact for me in terms of iconic. This is one of THE most iconic scenes from the whole Star Wars franchise for me and it seems as though Sideshow Captured it well.

Can't wait to get mine now once I finish paying it off.

I should have stayed out of this thread....looks great and now I want one. Would be a perfect fathers day gift....

Finally got mine yesterday (had to Flex pay it) and I absolutely love it! One of the most iconic Star Wars moments for me personally and by far one of my favorite scenes.

Having said that, the final piece is impressive....but the assembly was no small feat and much more than I was prepared for. I had seen the pics in this thread about all of the pieces, but it turns out there were even more than I thought! Each piece of the railing has about 3 pieces that have to be put together and attached to the base and I was just afraid of breaking something the whole time. Took me 90 mins or so to get it all set up! Not to mention that a few of the poles that make up the railing didn't fit perfectly into the base and had to be worked in a bit.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. I'm not sure I'll post any pics as I don't think I'll do it justice and there are already quite a few great pics in this thread (which were very helpful in assembly by the way). But if anyone was thinking about picking this up, I would highly recommend it. This is my first diorama and I'm very pleased with the end result...I just wish SS would have found a little better way to assemble this that was a little easier on the collector.

Well, there might be ten times the equal picture of the statue, but if the 11th picture shows some detail the other ones didn't, it's already worth the effort.

Well, there might be ten times the equal picture of the statue, but if the 11th picture shows some detail the other ones didn't, it's already worth the effort.

Well I certainly don't mind trying to post pictures but I'm not very technically savvy when it comes to posting pictures online. What's the easiest way to post some pictures from my iPad, does anyone know?

Also this is a question to anyone that might have this piece, I noticed some paint that looks like it's chipped on one of Luke's hands so has anyone else noticed this?

It almost looks like a cut but it just looks like the paint is coming apart on one of his hands on the back, his left hand.

I would say just under 12 inches due to the long "tube" parts, but I can get you the exact height if you need it.

Back