Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow--we are getting really close to having diorama representations of the major lightsaber duels from every film in the series. I want to go back and pick all of them up one of these days.

duelsc.jpg

It looks really cool indeed, I like the nice details on the characters and the dio itself. Some parts seem very fragile though. Anyway I'll keep my $ for other things.

Best Dio by far IMO, might grab one if I have extra cash when its release.

Now, I would be screaming if there is a 1:6 environment piece for this. I wouldn't care whatever-stone it is made of.:lol

You said it, Puay! 1/6 Bespin gantry environment = instant buy, even if made of form concrete!

For a second when I saw the apple in the photo I thought maybe this dio was 1/6, but not quite...

Judging from positive responses for Yoda's hut, there is definitely love shown for a fan favorite environment piece. I would think this is one.

Aren't we getting TESB Vader? More sales for Bespin Luke too.:lol

Not my first choice for this duel but still looks good and I will pick it up sometime. But with no exclusive and the TBD edition size, no rush.

Do the lightsabers light up on this statue. Ireally like this I think sideshow did an awsome job wit hthis and this just might be my first dio.

It says 1/5 scale...No way....that means Vader has to be as big as the Attakus Vader...no way...nice dio though

This is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. Still holding out for the ROTJ representation since I know it's coming but I like this.

Think this is great, but since I don't collect much SW and just preordered the Stormtrooper pf, 1:6 dewback and Sandtrooper, and love the han in carbonite pf, I will have to pass on this, just too much SW for me, it is great though, maybe if I got a deal on this one day I will pick it up...got ambush on hoth for $220 shipped, and it is a large and heavy box....so looking for something closer to that price.

Back