Statue ‘I Am Your Father’ – Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always loved lightsaber battles but a dio with this title, I would've expected a Luke hanging in fear and a fistshowing vader.

I'd love a "Help me, ObiWan" dio:
Halfcircle panorama in Bens hut, 3Po sitting knocked out to the left, Luke and Ben sitting and watching a plain white little Leia statue and a R2D2 on the right with a mini-beamer (those that are now built in cellphones) beams the message onto the plain figure so it actually can be seen.

Always loved lightsaber battles but a dio with this title, I would've expected a Luke hanging in fear and a fistshowing vader.

i am glad they didnt try to replicate the title "i am your father" literally. A dio needs to be epic, there is nothing epic about luke kneeling and talking with darth vader. A father son jedi lightsaber fight frozen in time is much more grand. I just hope they didnt mess up darth vader, he looks a bit off scale from the back. Waiting for the full reveal

I guess this will have an EX with or without the hand ;) I have never even looked at dio's. How tall are they typically?

:pfft:
I guess this will have an EX with or without the hand ;) I have never even looked at dio's. How tall are they typically?
Well my diplomatic massion vader stands at about 12 inches, so this is just under 1/6 scale....maybe about 1/7 like kotobukiya? Don't remember that scale in reference to the dios though...

scale wise, they do tend to fluctuate. but most are about 1/7 scale.

I am looking forward to this and hopefully a faux bronze version. If they do a fb, it is usually after the regular is ready to be shipped.

I only have one dio in my collection: The Fall of the Empire and it's an awesome, fun piece. I like this one. It's iconic, but I'm just not a Luke fan.

Wish Sideshow would give Han Solo some love.

Yes this is going to be my first Dio. Looking forward to seeing more pics.

Re: �I Am Your Father� � Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

Yes this is going to be my first Dio. Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Same here mate.. Ill make my decision on this one when the pics are up.

Re: �I Am Your Father� � Luke Skywalker VS Darth Vader on Bespin Polystone Dio

I've been waiting for about a year and a half for this one to come out and finally quite collecting the dio's about 8 months ago. This one may have to be mine though. I need to see more before I can render a final judgment. :lsvader

:lecture Oh and by the way, SSC needs to make a Chewie PF before revisiting any characters that have already been done.

Back