John Wick spin-off TV series "The Continental"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: John Wick spin-off "The Continental"

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...eves-ian-mcshane-cast-lionsgate-a8157526.html

It will be on the Starz network. Chad Stahelski will be helming the pilot episode, with Keanu Reeves serving as an executive producer and will also be appearing in the show.

As exciting as it is, I fear that the magic from the movies may get lost as they go on with the series expansion. Only time will tell.

Some good money must have been offered...kinda surprised at this...hope its quality with quality writing

Re: John Wick spin-off "The Continental"

Some good money must have been offered...kinda surprised at this...hope its quality with quality writing

Well, seeing as both films were critical and commercial successes, it was just a matter of time. Starz has had some great series on it. I have seen Outlander, which I thought was quite good. I have only heard positive buzz on American Gods, so I think there are good odds this will have quality. I certainly hope so.

At least with it being on Starz, Ian McShane’s American Gods schedule could be planned to work this into his schedule too. If it’s about the hotel, he’d need to be in it from time to time. I’d expect Lance Reddick to be a regular at least, if not one of the leads.

So it'll be like the Limitless series where the baba yaga appears in some episodes? Hope they shoot in NY, that would be some nice consistent work as we wait for John Wick 3 :yess: the Marvel stuff is getting boring :lol

If they did an Animatrix type situation, where you say have a 'series' of 10 Episodes, each of which is either self contained or loosely linked, and tell different stories, that explore the world that would be pretty cool I think.

dbvmyi84vil91.jpg

Back