NECA 7" Video Game Tribute 1989 Keaton Batman revealed!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better get that red light turned on.

I think we will see a regular colored costume later on, I think they are releasing this one first because they know it wouldent sell quite as well after a original coloured one.

I am considering plasma donating, within a month and I shall be good.

Here's my wallet, take it! Just give me an 8-bit version of Batman, followed by a regular movie series of Batman ,Batman Returns.
And then we can all give Mattel and DC Collectibles a well deserved birdie

Here's my wallet, take it! Just give me an 8-bit version of Batman, followed by a regular movie series of Batman ,Batman Returns.
And then we can all give Mattel and DC Collectibles a well deserved birdie

Since they are expanding to 16 bit games (Robocop vs Terminator) maybe we could get Batman Returns SNES

32951-Batman_Returns_(USA)-1.jpg

Since they are expanding to 16 bit games (Robocop vs Terminator) maybe we could get Batman Returns SNES

View attachment 122245

I just suggested this on FB yesterday. I'd love a Returns suit with blue highlights! And all the variations DiFabio photoshopped.

I just hope NECA (and Mattel) will someday be able to make Joker figures.
And more 18" figures:
The Joker
Batman (Batman Returns)
Catwoman
The Penguin (jumpsuit with cloth coat and removable plastic hat)

The boss fights in that game were friggin' hard. Penguin and Catwoman were mother ****ers. Still, it was a great beat em' up, one of my favorite Batman games.

Just finished these,

KennerNECApackagingCrimeAttackBatman.jpg

BoxedIronWinchNECA-1.jpg

NECATec-ShieldBatman-1.jpg

KennerNECApackagingWallScalerBatman.jpg

I'm old enough to remember Batman Returns on the SNES. That was actually a pretty good game for the time. Used the Danny Elfman score for the entire thing as I recall. Loved that. Don't think I ever bought it, but rented it numerous times.

I freaking loved the Batman game. I don't normally collect figures smaller than 1/6 but had to have this one. POd from BBTS today.

My first VG from Batman was a Sega Mega Drive game (in USA it's GENESIS, right?) based on 1989 film.
Never heard about this NES game.

Randy stated in the walkthrough with Dan that the loopholes of the paint scheme and the packaging are how this got made... so it sounds like a no-go for now on a standard version.

Neca is a smart company though. There is no way they invested all that money on the molds just for a video game tribute. My guess is that they are hoping they will eventually get clearance for a standard version and they'll be able to use the molds again.... If not, I wonder if they are clear to do Kenner tributes at least (like DiFabio's photoshops)?

Sallah

Randy stated in the walkthrough with Dan that the loopholes of the paint scheme and the packaging are how this got made... so it sounds like a no-go for now on a standard version.

Neca is a smart company though. There is no way they invested all that money on the molds just for a video game tribute. My guess is that they are hoping they will eventually get clearance for a standard version and they'll be able to use the molds again.... If not, I wonder if they are clear to do Kenner tributes at least (like DiFabio's photoshops)?

Sallah

I'm certain we'll see a regular version. Whoever is preventing NECA from doing it will concede.

Back