Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face doesn't look quite right to me...

If he's that tall, too, he'll look kind of ridiculous.

I got a free Medicom Snape from Sideshow, and I have to say, he looks fantastic. Their Harry was awful, but no complaints about Snape.

dont look like harry.

No?

I think he looks great!

Collage01_zps71fa3fd1.jpg

Collage02_zps4984798e.jpg

I think the sculpt is a touch to round/cute... but still pretty darn good. More than anything I'd prefer he wasn't smiling, it just doesn't fit with my image of Potter. Althoug I'm sure later year figures will be more scowling, so maybe it's good we have a least one Happy Harry Potter figure :lol

I did notice X-Plus is also listed in the credits, I wonder they are tied into this? I've heard of them before and they've released quite a few licensed items over the years.

I think the sculpt is a touch to round/cute... but still pretty darn good. More than anything I'd prefer he wasn't smiling, it just doesn't fit with my image of Potter. Althoug I'm sure later year figures will be more scowling, so maybe it's good we have a least one Happy Harry Potter figure :lol

I did notice X-Plus is also listed in the credits, I wonder they are tied into this? I've heard of them before and they've released quite a few licensed items over the years.

First year he was smiling a lot- that was about the last time in the franchise he smiled. I think the sculpt is pretty accurate to the spirit of the first film.

First year he was smiling a lot- that was about the last time in the franchise he smiled. I think the sculpt is pretty accurate to the spirit of the first film.

Right... not my image of him, but definitely works with the first film before the total suck of his life really set in :lol

I don't think I'll buy this one, but if the series continues and we get an older Harry, Voldemort (oops, I guess I shouldn't have said that) and others I'll likely pick up a few. Too good of a movie and book series for me not to have at least a couple of figures.

It'd be cool if they started with a HBP or DH Harry, then work backwards. If they make the teachers or villains, I'll bite.

It'd be cool if they started with a HBP or DH Harry, then work backwards. If they make the teachers or villains, I'll bite.

I thought it was nice to see them start at the beginning but I think your strategy would garner more interest out of the box. A lot of people (in my experience) are more interested in the moodier elements than the gee-wiz of the first couple.

There is definitely something creepy about it. He looks like those life-size collecting boxes in the shape of children that we used to get in Britain.

I got a free Medicom Snape from Sideshow, and I have to say, he looks fantastic. Their Harry was awful, but no complaints about Snape.

Yeah, I have Medicom Snape and I love him. I've only seen pics of Harry, but I've never thought he was worth the money.

I feel the same. If they were to do a 7th year set of characters like Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco and Luna (even Neville) I would probably bite on all of them. I prefer the older versions.

And I would REALLY love a Sirius, and even a Lupin.

I can't see myself buying this Harry. Just not interested in the young versions. And I feel like this is overpriced and it shouldn't be as tall as it apparently is.

Last edited:
I really dig it. I prefer an older Harry but this looks like a nice set. The tailoring looks pretty damn good. The hands look cheap and very doll like but that's not a biggie. Theyre out of their minds with that size ,and the price was the nail in the coffin for me. I was thinking, hoping, for $140-$160. But even nowadays unlicensed stuff is only a touch below those prices. Still, I can't do $200 for this.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've opened up a dialogue with Star Ace and they are very forthcoming and anxious to share what they can. They are still tweaking the height on Harry - he will probably come in around 250-260 mm. If Daniel was 4'10" during that film would make 1/6 scale 245 mm.

Harry will be pretty limited and just one lot - so he may not be available when he starts to ship. And they did confirm 3rd quarter 2014.

Ron and Hermione will follow a few months after.

Back