Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aaand pass... I was figuring these were grey market and around $100. Not seeing $200 worth of figure here.

Grey market? You mean bootlegs? At first because I never heard of the company and so many people post bootleg **** on here I thought it was. But with the WB logo on pics and they use real names of character and actor andnow price, these are real.

I just hope they can get to the eyes of the Potter fans, if they market it right, this line could be huge.

Hope they paint the hair by neck better.

I think the reason it looks creepy or odd is because its a kid. Everything is adult heroes, slutty women and badass evil dudes.

Grey market? You mean bootlegs? At first because I never heard of the company and so many people post bootleg **** on here I thought it was. But with the WB logo on pics and they use real names of character and actor andnow price, these are real.

I just hope they can get to the eyes of the Potter fans, if they market it right, this line could be huge.

Hope they paint the hair by neck better.

I think the reason it looks creepy or odd is because its a kid. Everything is adult heroes, slutty women and badass evil dudes.

Yep, that's what I meant... but it seems these are licensed. Which is also odd to see a company I've never heard of with a pretty big license.

Oddly with the size of the body listed this seems like he'll be giant, a 5' tall first year Harry Potter doesn't sound right.

I would be curious to see it near other 1/6 figures for comparison. I will definitely pass on this though in hopes that a 4th year or older iteration will release.

These appear to be legitimately licensed, I'm making some inquiries. Their website has spots for 1st year Ron and Hermione too. As well as that elusive Potter character - Steve McQueen.

https://sparkscreation.com/project/wfa/index.php?route=common/home

Well it's nice to have another company for competition, but doesn't help they are at HT prices off the bat. Like I said earlier, if they can market these out than just toy sites, Potter fans will eat these up and we could get a lot of cool figures. So many possibilities, im pretty excited.

I like the pic with the sorting hat. Hope the box art is nice. So many ways to do it.

Other than the height, I think it looks really good.

However, the price is a deal breaker. Can't afford to get everything I guess.

Well it's nice to have another company for competition, but doesn't help they are at HT prices off the bat. Like I said earlier, if they can market these out than just toy sites, Potter fans will eat these up and we could get a lot of cool figures. So many possibilities, im pretty excited.

I like the pic with the sorting hat. Hope the box art is nice. So many ways to do it.

Certainly a licensed figure from such a huge franchise isn't going to be cheap. And unlike Medicom it comes with a ton of accessories. The height is a bit troubling - he should be more on a hobbit sized body if it's really 1/6.

Surprised they did a sculpt where you can't see the scar. I also think the expression is too docile as an overall representation of the character. Some pretty intense stuff happened to Harry even in that first book! So I think the presentation is a miss. He may be 10, but HP is not your typical decader, and at $200, this figure is not for kids. I'd have gone with something more intense... Just my $0.02.

The likeness looks off to me but the clothes look wonderful. This isn't anything to do with Toys McCoy is it? I just wondered because of the Japan address and the fact that they're planning to do Virgil Hilts.

Certainly a great franchise to mine if they can do it. For the core line at I'd like to see
Harry, Hermoine and Ron from movies 1, 4 and 7 (others if those sell well)
Voldemort
Snape
Dumbledore (both)
Hagrid
Malfoy (son and/or father + deatheater masks)
McGonagall
Bellatrix
Sirius Black
Dementor

Not a line I'm personally going to collect but an impressive figure for Potter fans.. most premium action figure manufacturers, really do seem to be raising the bar with almost every release.. which is great news for collectors!
:rock

I want to get this but if that height is accurate, 10+ inches, that seems way too tall. Especially if they are going to go on and make the characters as teens. But I will definitely be watching with great Palpatinian interest.

well I am excited for this figure. I am have been waiting for some good Harry Potter Collectibles since the Gentle Giant line. and I am a huge 1/6 scale fan! pertty stoked for this figure! does anyone know when they will be releasing it?

well I am excited for this figure. I am have been waiting for some good Harry Potter Collectibles since the Gentle Giant line. and I am a huge 1/6 scale fan! pertty stoked for this figure! does anyone know when they will be releasing it?

Vantage says 3rd quarter of this year.

man this is pretty imperssive! I agree about the body being a tad too large for 1st year Harry but the over package is sweet. Looks better than Medicom's effort those many years ago. I hope for Snape, Serious Black and Voldemort

Back