Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, B&N got them the week of Toy Fair. They have them exclusively for about a month so other places could get them any day now. Unless Funko is delaying them a bit to fix the QC issues.

Jon Snow turned out to be an excellent figure. Likeness is meh, but a great figure for what it is. The Hound is my favorite.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

i went with the dark horse line after seeing the funko figs in person...both have their flaws but i think the DH figs look WAY better

Yeah the Dark Horse figures are really meh to me. I love Game of Thrones and for a while only Dark Horse was out there and I still could not bring myself to buy them

kind of a crappy pic but here's my dark horse set up along with the ommegang GOT beers(missed the first beer dang it)

20140401_183525.jpg

Picked up the Hound yesterday. My favorite of the Funko Legacy figures so far. Looks great with the helmet on.

I'm still waiting for my replacement figures from Funko, which supposedly will arrive this month, and still drooling over Series 2. :drool

Game-of-Thrones-Series-2-Group.jpg

I think Drogo is the best of the whole lot. The likeness is perfect, the paint looks great too. Although, he's the only one that I'm not getting. Also, the pic of the proto appears not to have articulation on the shoulders and elbows. I doubt they'll leave it like that as the big selling point on these is the articulation. So, I wonder how that will look when they add it. The paint on the shoulders will be broken up and won't look as cool.

Drogo does look very nice. I am really impressed with how Robb looks. I like the color and look of his armor in the show. Hopefully the figure is close to the proto.

Yeah, thats the thing. I hope they get close. I think this series is stronger than series 1. I'm loving Jaime, Robb , Arya and Brienne. Looking forward to getting Robb together with Ned and Jon. I'm hoping for a Winterfell Ned variant and a Robb in armor variant in the future.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Ugh, for some reason I'm so impatient with receiving my replacement figures. I've heard nothing yet, while others have! :gah:

I was on another forum and someone said they talked to Allison, who said they couldn't get the replacements since the first updated shipment sold out. She said they'll come from the second shipment, which they expect to get in June.

I was on another forum and someone said they talked to Allison, who said they couldn't get the replacements since the first updated shipment sold out. She said they'll come from the second shipment, which they expect to get in June.

UUUGGGHHH!!! :stake

I should've just returned the figures and waited until I could find a new shipment in stores. I would've been better off! Priority on the updated shipments should've gone to those of us who mailed in our figures. I am not pleased.

Saw Jon, Dany and Tyrion series 1 in store the other day and thought they looked pretty bad to be honest. None of them had a very close likeness to the characters. Sitting next to them was a Walking Dead Glenn figure from McFarlane, which had a very good likeness.

Not really digging Funkos Legacy and Reaction lines at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back