Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the old 96er

10399-Fat_Iron_Man_23.05.2012.jpg

thats less beefy and more porky

You prefer brick ****house?

outhouse-for-your-dollhouse_clip_image002.jpg

:rotfl

If I counted correctly I believe this should be available throught SSC on July 31st give or take a few days. This came out in Asia/Japan on June 29th or 30th and 3-4 weeks should put us at the end of July.

I am still thinking Python will arrive before Centurion, which if it happens it means the 'new' parts on that figures will be in our grubby mitts before the original figures they come from (well unless some of us have got the 33 from Asia)

I am still thinking Python will arrive before Centurion, which if it happens it means the 'new' parts on that figures will be in our grubby mitts before the original figures they come from (well unless some of us have got the 33 from Asia)

Yeah looking like August for him, just after SDCC/Toy Fairs are over

I see, so next month sometime if its similar

Yup, I feel confident the either aug or sept for this guy, unless there is a delay for some reason. That being said I hope that python comes out before this guy but then again midas was slated for summer and we didn't see that bad boy until late 4q last year. Lol its really anyones guess when it comes to these dam releases, im starting to think HT just does this to fu@k with us lol.

Not buying the figure, but really liked the XLII BD helmet, so picked it up last night on e.Bay. Know it's not movie accurate, but figured it'd display well being crumpled in Iron Monger's hand (w/light on to illuminate the flames).

Its odd that it comes with the base with the battery compartment....but you cant actually put batteries in it and light it up. Hot toys is getting cheap

Its odd that it comes with the base with the battery compartment....but you cant actually put batteries in it and light it up. Hot toys is getting cheap

Yeh I would rather these had come with lower profile bases... the top part minus the bit which would have been the battery compartment would have been fine.

That way I would have had the couple I am planning displayed in poses some elevated above the others on dynamic stands, with these they will stand too tall compared to others like Cap and I imagine the flight effect wont come across!

Yeh I would rather these had come with lower profile bases... the top part minus the bit which would have been the battery compartment would have been fine.

That way I would have had the couple I am planning displayed in poses some elevated above the others on dynamic stands, with these they will stand too tall compared to others like Cap and I imagine the flight effect wont come across!

Yes its very disappointing

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Does anyone who has this in hand know if a neck post from a previous release will work with this figure?

Back