Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there? I just know the $30 shipping fee + the handling garbage fee Fedex charges (runs me like $50) doesn't make ordering a regular figure from SS appealing

Not for me either, say GA Cap which is just about to ship $209 +$50(incl Pack Out) +$11 charge +$55 tax :dunno

The entire first page of the Marvel figure forum was all him like an hour and a half ago. XD. I've never seen that type of activity on any forum, ever. I think my biggest peeve in forums is when people double post. That's why we have the edit and multiquote functions. Every other forum I'm in, double posts or multiple posts in a row can be warning to even suspension worthy.

Now only 16 threads in a row with brainaic as the last poster :rotfl

Christ yes. Most meaningless drivel posts I have ever seen on a message board. Repeats comments everyone states adds negative value.

postwhore.png~c200

Yeah when I see members who joined less than a year or two ago with 1000's upon 1000's of posts I always think to myself

Jack-Nicholson,-The-Departed-2006.jpeg

Those 13,000 posts don't add inches to your ****.

I've never seen anyone compress so many words into such small ideas.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

Meh, do you guys actually care that much about post counts? I think you guys pay way too much attention to how much people post. Leave them be. I don't mind it one bit.

Yeah when I see members who joined less than a year or two ago with 1000's upon 1000's of posts I always think to myself

View attachment 121214

Those 13,000 posts don't add inches to your ****.

I've never seen anyone compress so many words into such small ideas.

:rotfl love the departed reference, its easy to rack up those post numbers when you state your opinion on a figure, then quote everyone else who shares the same said opinion to let them know that you agree, or just use smiley faces

Not necessarily the post count. No. But the type of frequency and how much you out into a post. But that's a personal peeve of mine. I ****ing HATE blunt or one worded replies or answers. I dunno, it's like, it takes no effort and makes me feel like you kinda don't care. Show so,resort of emotion in your writing or so,ethic. When people just say like... "Okay" "ok" "lol" or even just one or two emotes. I kinda think its lazy. And seeing that in droves is just annoying to me. There's a really good tumblr rant post about short posts/texts somewhere. But alas, it is a personal peeve.

If braniac was being a **** with his posts it would be one thing. All his posts seem to come from a guy who really loves this stuff, nothing wrong with that. Must people find a way to be pissed off at everything?:dunno Anyway lets ship this badboy already so we can start talking about it instead of each other.

If braniac was being a **** with his posts it would be one thing. All his posts seem to come from a guy who really loves this stuff, nothing wrong with that. Must people find a way to be pissed off at everything?:dunno Anyway lets ship this badboy already so we can start talking about it instead of each other.

:thud:

It's totally ok to be passionate but most posters are more reserved and look at it as quality> quantity.

You can agree with things and not have to post. If something has been said. Don't repeat it. Wait till the opportunity to post first presents itself. Just common message board etiquette to not force others in the community to have to burrow through it in every thread like Groundhog Day. :lol

What the **** is going on... seen people act all sorts of strange on forums, but this is a new one for me.

Back