Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three armors Ill never get rid of evar; MK4,MK7,and MK33. Best of the best imo.

I agree the mark iv really was a great figure, but the risk for pink panties just pushed me to sell it when the price went to $500. Has anyone made any good speculations as to whether or not the mark 33 will put on those ugly pink panties eventually.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 33

I'll only be having Heartbreaker, Bones, Shotgun, and either Mk III or Mk IV. Not sure which is a better iconic Iron Man suit.

Mk III all day every day for me as its frim the most iconic Iron Man film. If I could only own 3 it would be III, VII & XXXIII.

I hope hot toys releases the mark III again...but not right now! My wallet is busted with PO on IP, 42 & Thor. Id like to have the 33 but I chose 42. Can't afford both.

Mark iii diecast with improved articulation particularly in the waist area would be a must buy for even the most casual iron man collector and could be reused for a mark ii.

I was leaning toward Centurion any way because The color scheme is more congruent with what has been used on iron man in the movies. I'm not interested in filling my detolfs with mark I threw mark infinity, so centurion seems like a good representation for Iron man in my avengers display. I already have Hulk, Light Armor Thor, and very soon Silver Centurion. All I need now is stealth strike suit captain, and my Avengers display will be complete (Iron patriot can hold down the fort till captain arrives I suppose).
My Avengers lineup will be similar to yours in that it's going to be a mish mash of different film versions of the characters. Iron Man will be represented by Mark XLII and the Mark XXXIII, I'll have Light Armored Thor, Captain America will be either the Golden Age version if my waitlist converts or the Stealth Suit, and Black Widow will be from The Winter Soldier. Hulk I may end up buying the two pack unless I can get a good deal on the single release. Hawkeye I'm not sure about yet but probably the Age of Ultron version.

^^ I'll be doing the same thing but I'll be waiting for cap avengers. Mark 42 will be the only iron man I'll have unless they make a hulkbuster. Thinking about getting the two pack hulk if it's still available by oct coz I need to complete my payment on 42 & thor! :slap I.ll wait for AoU hulk if I miss out & maybe just get the winter soldier or black widow.

Looking at AoU Cap, that is definitely my favorite Cap suit ever. Its just absolutely incredible. Insta PO when HT does him.

Back