Hot toys MMS - Iron Man MK. 33 Silver Centurion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's totally ok to be passionate but most posters are more reserved and look at it as quality> quantity.

You can agree with things and not have to post. If something has been said. Don't repeat it. Wait till the opportunity to post first presents itself. Just common message board etiquette to not force others in the community to have to burrow through it in every thread like Groundhog Day. :lol

Idk it doesn't bother me, seems really nitpicky. Again if he was spamming crap that had nothing to do with what the thread was about then of course but otherwise I really don't see a big deal. But we all have freedom of speech so your welcome to continue to feel that way.:wink1:

I was actually speaking more generally. Brainiac definitley posts A lot but they are usually positive, if not meaningless. This doesn't bother me all that much. It's the power posters who are rude A** holes that bother me. I can't help myself but to engage them and if their an idiot next thing I know i'm lowered to their level and beaten with experience.

Should be shipping soon. Hopefully.
i hope not to soon, I still have two figures in front of this guy on my preorders.

Last edited:
Now only 16 threads in a row with brainaic as the last poster :rotfl

I think he was the last poster on every single thread on the front page once :lol

giphy.gif

I don't think its annoying, but I guess some people would disagree

Back