Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's called an LED rope Brent and I use it mainly for my lifesize busts :)

yda8e7yv.jpg

Thanks, man. If it's not too much trouble could you tell me where you get something like that? I'd like to be able to buy it here in the U.S. if possible so hopefully I can order it online for my Mark III LSF. ;)

Eric, purchasing my MKIII LSF was a day I'll never forget...it was a glimpse at seeing a half scale statue for the very first time :horror that was it...I was hooked! These statues literally will blow your mind! I know your a massive HTs fan but nothing will prepare you when seeing something in this scale for the first time! Whether it's the MKIII or the MKVII, they literally are the cream of the crop in the world of collectibles...

While it's true I love me some HT Iron Man, I'm not locked into that scale or company. It just happens that they produce the best quality, highest detailed and most variety Iron Man collectibles. I have everything from Iron Man Lego's up to quarter scale statues :lol

I thought you got rid of the Mk 2 bust and the IS 1/4 pieces?

Thanks, man. If it's not too much trouble could you tell me where you get something like that? I'd like to be able to buy it here in the U.S. if possible so hopefully I can order it online for my Mark III LSF. ;)

No worries buddy, will do :hi5: It's coming upto midnight here in the UK so gonna call it a night pretty soon. What I'll do is put the link up when I post more pics of my LSF on my display thread tomorrow morning :)

No worries buddy, will do :hi5: It's coming upto midnight here in the UK so gonna call it a night pretty soon. What I'll do is put the link up when I post more pics of my LSF on my display thread tomorrow morning :)

Thanks, buddy. Looking forward to more pics and info tomorrow. :)

Eric, purchasing my MKIII LSF was a day I'll never forget...it was a glimpse at seeing a half scale statue for the very first time :horror that was it...I was hooked! These statues literally will blow your mind! I know your a massive HTs fan but nothing will prepare you when seeing something in this scale for the first time! Whether it's the MKIII or the MKVII, they literally are the cream of the crop in the world of collectibles...

You ain't lyin. I gotmy first yesterday with Wolvie and it really is a whole new level of wow. I do recommend careful consideration though. They're so freaking huge that you really want to love it before buying it. No denying that they're real crowd pleasers though.

This is looking awesome, man. Love the track lighting deal. Really helps make the so-so base pop. Now for me to contemplate buying this for the next two years...

Strike is over Dom! It's official...this LSF is S to the I to the C to the K! :lol :lol

:lol :lol

Guys, I have to say...actually assembling this MKVII LSF was so much fun and so easy! Each piece just slots in perfect. Strong magnets on each of the removable pieces of armour and YES!!!!! The lights work!!! :rock :rock

My most anticipated piece of 2014 has not let me down...ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the MKVII LSF :thud:

a7a4uget.jpg

Congrats man, It looks awesome!

Mine is currently sitting the FedEx depot, in the next city over from me, where it has been for two days now. Getting impatient :impatient:

If possible outdoor, natural lighting fotos :). I find those produce the best result, no lighting effect. We see the statue best that way.

Congrats. Looks great. Would love to see this with some pics next to a few PF's or hot toys just get a feel of how epic he is

You ain't lyin. I gotmy first yesterday with Wolvie and it really is a whole new level of wow. I do recommend careful consideration though. They're so freaking huge that you really want to love it before buying it. No denying that they're real crowd pleasers though.

This is looking awesome, man. Love the track lighting deal. Really helps make the so-so base pop. Now for me to contemplate buying this for the next two years...

Thanks bro :hi5: appreciate the kind words :) and congrats on your first LSF! :clap It's so difficult to get wrapped up in them :lol One thing I did find initially was how the LSF's made all my PF's look insignificant and kinda changed my mood on them :( ...saying that, I've managed to get my love back for the 1/4 scale pieces after recently acquiring some of Sideshows best PF's in a very long, long time...in the Superman and Deadpool PF's :love so I've learn't to be happy with both scales in my collection without having to favouritise any particular scale ;)

Congrats man, It looks awesome!

Mine is currently sitting the FedEx depot, in the next city over from me, where it has been for two days now. Getting impatient :impatient:

Thanks for the kind words :) That's awesome news bro! :woo so excited for you! Gonna get some more pics up in abt an hour to get you even more pumped!!! :yess:

If possible outdoor, natural lighting fotos :). I find those produce the best result, no lighting effect. We see the statue best that way.

Man, your a tough nut to please Pau! :lol :lol I would've loved to have taken some natural lighting pics but at 11pm at night when I managed to set him all up, there wasn't much light around! :lol hopefully i'll get some early evening pics when I get home from work tonight ;)

Congrats. Looks great. Would love to see this with some pics next to a few PF's or hot toys just get a feel of how epic he is

Thanks buddy :) The only PF I have on display at the moment is my recently acquired Deadpool, which I still need to take pics of :slap I've had so many arrivals the past two weeks it's been crazy! :panic: so i'll see if I can get Deadpool next the LSF for you :hi5:

congrats Andy he looks better in Your pics than others i have seen.
Im still on the fence a little but getting there lol.

Andy i still can't comment on your posts on Facebook.......something is broke ?

congrats Andy he looks better in Your pics than others i have seen.
Im still on the fence a little but getting there lol.

Andy i still can't comment on your posts on Facebook.......something is broke ?

Thanks so much Dave :hi5: He is most definitely awesome! :rock I know its a lot of money so definitely make sure you want it before deciding. I know the MKVII is a lot of peoples favourite armour and Sideshow are yet to release their MKVII 1/4 Maquette...so lots to ponder on. Hopefully my pics will re-insight your interest cos it is a lovely piece :)

Not sure about why you cant comment on my facebook posts Dave? It is maybe cos I post on the Iron Man Collectors group which you have to be a part of maybe? Let me send some posts on the groups I know your a member of and see if that works ;)

Congrats Andy

So are you really happy with it? i can't wait to see mine

Thanks Samuel :hi5: Yes...it's official...I love it! :lol :lol I know you will too...

for a barrel load of more pics, you can find them on my display thread with a small summary, just click on the link below :) thanks for looking guys and looking forward to seeing more new pics from those who still have this on order :rock

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...RON-MAN-MKVII-LSF-REVIEW-PART-2-PG623/page625

gy4yry4y.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha exercise for you lifting the LSF to your backyard, healthy for you Andy :hi5:

Hahaha exercise for you lifting the LSF to your backyard, healthy for you Andy :hi5:

Its no way near as heavy as the MKIII LSF :horror this MKVII base is as light as a feather :( The statue feels as though it has good weight to it but knowing Sideshow I doubt it'll be solid :huh

Yeah, I'm sure IM is hollow as is Wolvie. They'd weigh a ton if they weren't. I hate light bases, but I get why they do it.

Yeah, I'm sure IM is hollow as is Wolvie. They'd weigh a ton if they weren't. I hate light bases, but I get why they do it.

Seems strange after the MKIII had one of the heaviest bases in existence :dunno Still, its not like your asking your friends to have a turn at carrying it! :lol you'd never be able to tell it was so lightweight by just looking at it ;)

Yeah, to look at them, you'd expect to throw your back right out, so at least they give that impression heh.

Back