Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last! Mine will arrive next week sometimes.
I have no idea what the delays are these days! But I can't complain.

The more I see of this the more I like it. I think it will be just fine @ my place

No assembled pics from Andy today? Has the world come to an end? ;)

Really sorry guys :( been so busy this evening so it's ruled out any chance of me getting my hands on the LSF...BUT...I promise to get some pics up tomorrow or my name isn't Tony Stark :lol :lol

So to keep you hungry lions fed :lol here are some new pics from a fellow collector and friend over on Facebook who has also recieved their LSF recently :)

4a8a4e9a.jpg

ezany9em.jpg

u7uvahap.jpg

Hey Andy,

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your assembled Mark VII next to your Mark III when you do the inevitable photo shoot. ;)

Hey Brent, have you seen this pic? It's probably the best side by side pic of the two IM LSFs your gonna get for now :)

yzuba7a9.jpg

Really sorry guys :( been so busy this evening so it's ruled out any chance of me getting my hands on the LSF...BUT...I promise to get some pics up tomorrow or my name isn't Tony Stark :lol :lol

So to keep you hungry lions fed :lol here are some new pics from a fellow collector and friend over on Facebook who has also recieved their LSF recently :)

4a8a4e9a.jpg

ezany9em.jpg

u7uvahap.jpg

Hey Brent, have you seen this pic? It's probably the best side by side pic of the two IM LSFs your gonna get for now :)

yzuba7a9.jpg

Yeah, I've seen that picture, but I know your side by side pics will be a lot better. :)

Pretty awesome looking all lit up. Not sure if that outweighs the negatives for 2grand. Thanks for all the pictures!

You sir have teased me for 3 days now.... I refuse to respond to you until i see your pics.! :panic: i am on Andy strike!

Strike is over Dom! It's official...this LSF is S to the I to the C to the K! :lol :lol

Andy is still trolling? :monkey4

:lol :lol

Guys, I have to say...actually assembling this MKVII LSF was so much fun and so easy! Each piece just slots in perfect. Strong magnets on each of the removable pieces of armour and YES!!!!! The lights work!!! :rock :rock

My most anticipated piece of 2014 has not let me down...ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the MKVII LSF :thud:

a7a4uget.jpg

Strike is over Dom! It's official...this LSF is S to the I to the C to the K! :lol :lol

:lol :lol

Guys, I have to say...actually assembling this MKVII LSF was so much fun and so easy! Each piece just slots in perfect. Strong magnets on each of the removable pieces of armour and YES!!!!! The lights work!!! :rock :rock

My most anticipated piece of 2014 has not let me down...ladies and gentlemen, I bring you the MKVII LSF :thud:

a7a4uget.jpg

All kind of awesome!! Congrats!!

Andy, where did you get that circle of LED lights that the base sits on? It really helps to divert your attention from how awful Sideshow's base looks. Lol.

Looks awesome Andy, looking forward to getting mine in a few months

Awesome Ben! Your in for a treat buddy :rock2

:clap Nice buddy, that light base really amps it up.

Thanks Eric :hi5: yea, I always try to encorporate lighting to all my collectibles...lighting can help in so many ways :)

All kind of awesome!! Congrats!!

Payman...less that a week for you bro :rock this one is gonna rock your world and I wanna hear all abt it on your review :yess:

Andy, where did you get that circle of LED lights that the base sits on? It really helps to divert your attention from how awful Sideshow's base looks. Lol.

It's called an LED rope Brent and I use it mainly for my lifesize busts :)

yda8e7yv.jpg

I hate being on the fence for this, was really hoping for an easy decision to acquire my first lsf :gah:

Eric, purchasing my MKIII LSF was a day I'll never forget...it was a glimpse at seeing a half scale statue for the very first time :horror that was it...I was hooked! These statues literally will blow your mind! I know your a massive HTs fan but nothing will prepare you when seeing something in this scale for the first time! Whether it's the MKIII or the MKVII, they literally are the cream of the crop in the world of collectibles...

Congrats, Andy! :rock:rock:rock

Thanks Mark :hi5: it's times like this when you can just sit back and think to yourself...Man, I love this hobby! :lol

myhy7ase.jpg

Back