Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course! But if Gametoys ends up turning it into a product I'd better get one for free lol

If you get an opportunity, could you find out the measurement for the 1/6 swords included with Noctis? Especially the handle of the Engine Blade. I'm currently scaling them to a handle diameter of 6.4mm like GT's Fusion Sword as it'll likely be around the same size. But if I could find out the exact size, that'd be better. ;D

Please make this. I was sad this wasn't included with Gametoys Noctis. Its such an iconic part of his look.

So I just got shipping confirmation for both my 1x Body and 3x Arms from SuperBuy.

Postage to the UK for all 4 items was £22.75 / US$28.58

Total including postage for all items was £197.02 / US$247.42

I think it's reasonable, of course it's not cheaper than when it first came out, but it doesn't quite break the bank. Yes it maybe FOMO, but at least I got a set now.
$247 for Body + 3 pairs of arms include shipping? Crazy price!
Will you have custom charge to pay?

Your model work is truly incredible! If you ever put up the heads you’ve made for sale I’ll be first in line!
I wouldn't call it incredible, I know I've got a lot to learn still but if you're interested in the 3D print files I have the GT RE Cloud Buster Sword replica and the FF7 CCR Angeal head sculpt up on etsy. I'm toying with the idea of making a rolling eye cloud but then GT seemed to be doing that potentially from what I saw a while back.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/3DJamModels?ref=dashboard-header

Missed out again at kit. Anywhere reputable selling a cloud boys and all 3 arm types as a package set to keep it simple?

$247 for Body + 3 pairs of arms include shipping? Crazy price!
Will you have custom charge to pay?

Nope, they give you the option to fill in the customs form so I declared it a low value and yes it's pretty good aftermarket price! Unfortunately seller has increased the price of the figure now.

Does anyone know the link to CM Store on Taobao? I'd like to order another body and heard they maybe re-stocking this week.

Nope, they give you the option to fill in the customs form so I declared it a low value and yes it's pretty good aftermarket price! Unfortunately seller has increased the price of the figure now.

Does anyone know the link to CM Store on Taobao? I'd like to order another body and heard they maybe re-stocking this week.
I imagine they may increase their prices like everyone else once a restock occurs.

【淘宝】https://m.tb.cn/h.gXpFiFk?tk=lLczWuT0yx2 CZ0000 「【现货包邮】GAMETOYS GT-006D Cloud 1/6 一等兵 可动 加购零件」
点击链接直接打开 或者 淘宝搜索直接打开

Back