Never make coffee in the nude

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
Or you might get arrested.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/nWSVL8Fmx3Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/nWSVL8Fmx3Q&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That is messed up. How about not looking into the guys windows? It seems to me that should be more of a crime then anything. To protest this unlawful act, I am now going in the buff, in my living room, to play with my 12" GI joes with the windows open. :banana

edit: no matter how I type it , it sounds wrong, but I am going...

I watched again real fast. He "might have been drunk". He is in his own house, wtf does it matter if he is smashed off his ass?:confused:

Hey the Baristas around here make coffee in the nude all the time... you just have to give them a little extra $.

I guess seeing a light on in someone's house at 5:30AM gives you the right to look in their windows.

The thing that bothers me is the the woman who filed the complaint has a husband that works for the police department. If it was anybody else, I'm betting that the police dept would've blown off the complaint and had a talk with the guy to simply shut the blinds as it's near a school stop. The whole thing is idiotic and now the police officer clearly has a vendetta against the guy and is making his life a living hell because his wife was incensed over the situation.

at first i thought batty was going to relate a personal experience PSA...........:lol

yea, this whole thing sounds a bit hinky........:google

Now he's going to have woman walking up and down his street.

From the street, the windows don't look that big, and he probably would have been back lit, somewhat. Maybe he's guilty of being alluring. He mightn't have been aware. Now he is. Get some curtains.

Making coffee in the nude by a window across from a school bus stop is not normal. Please tell me you people aren't defending this whether the dude was in his house or not.

That's it...I'm moving to Europe! I so tired of this old,lonely,soccer moms that complain about everything! He can do what ever the hell he wants to do in his own house!

FAWK YOU SOCCER MOM! I'm gonna make coffee naked everyday from now on!! Kids are stupid anywayz! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I'm so pissed!:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Sometimes I flash my ^^^^ to my neighboors.Also,When i'm drunk , I sometime piss from my gallery all the way down (i'm on 3rd floor)

True story.

This is so stupid. Don't look then and don't be following him to each and every window you stupid perverted ^^^^^. They should arrest her.

Making coffee in the nude by a window across from a school bus stop is not normal. Please tell me you people aren't defending this whether the dude was in his house or not.

I'm not defending the guy. I'm just saying that it's an abuse of the departments power. The woman who filed the complaint is a wife of a police officer. Instead of talking with the offender and discussing the situation to resolve the matter, the offender was immediately arrested, flyers are going around the neighborhood about the offender to embarass & make an example of him, and now it's made the national news.

the problem is..those ugly soccer moms are jealous, cuz if they were naked, no on would wanna see them, so they need call the cops.

now...if you were a soccer dad and your female neighbor made coffee in the nude...would you be dumb enough to call the cops? or would you just watch?

this whole situation is like jerrys neighbor...just with opposite gender roles...
object>

Why worry about health care, the tanking economy, two wars, or insufficient swine flu vaccinations when there are balloon boys and naked baristas terrorizing the neighborhoods.

This only confirms my belief that at least 51% of the population is mostly stupid and/or ignorant.

Back