TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt... also contacted EvilFace about a stand decal and it sounds like a few others have done the same :rock

Hey Spencer any chance you'll be doing a smiling Flynn sculpt? One thing about Flynn and Ram for that matter is how despite what was going on in the film both had those goofy toothy grins throughout compared to the serious Tron. Also a smiling Flynn might make a great juxtapose to the stoic HT Flynn....

Sent you a PM this night with a couple of questions.
Just in case so I would not have to pay twice :monkey3

Rewatched the movie and now heavily beside myself with desire and impatience :panic:

Hey Spencer any chance you'll be doing a smiling Flynn sculpt? One thing about Flynn and Ram for that matter is how despite what was going on in the film both had those goofy toothy grins throughout compared to the serious Tron. Also a smiling Flynn might make a great juxtapose to the stoic HT Flynn....

I thought of that, but I’m doing a real world Flynn in arcade outfit and I’m going to have a bit of smile on his face. If you go back and watch the movie when he’s on the grid Flynn isn’t smiling that much.

Aah dam, have I gone to the end of the list because of the Paypal typo?! Guess I will just have to watch the new Tron Blu on repeat for a while! Looks amazing, can't wait.

Aah dam, have I gone to the end of the list because of the Paypal typo?! Guess I will just have to watch the new Tron Blu on repeat for a while! Looks amazing, can't wait.

Well not really, I’m making them all at the same time. I think it will be faster that way. All the outfits are just about sewed up and I have all the parts cast and most of them painted and all the bodies prepared. It’s going to be an interesting trip to the post office.

Paid and PMed you yesterday. Then I fell ill... not figuratively :sick

It’s going to be an interesting trip to the post office.

Sure it will cause I can swear that no post in da world hardly ever participated in a mass migration of the programs :lol

spencer is a master when it comes to sculpting, i just got his tom welling clark head and it is amazing, best one ive seen and i have all of the welling heads that i know of, including ada chans and the one from ebay.

I watched it this weekend and once he is on the Grid he smiles all the time from the practice game until the end. That being said you are the artist so I don't question your judgment and I look forward to seeing the Arcade Flynn!

I watched it this weekend and once he is on the Grid he smiles all the time from the practice game until the end. That being said you are the artist so I don't question your judgment and I look forward to seeing the Arcade Flynn!

I disagree. I can assure you he isn't smiling when Ram dies. Or when he infiltrates Sark's security team. Or when Sark has him and Yori prisoner.

Ugh. For the literal folks. Flynn does not smile the ENTIRE time while on The Grid. He does smile a lot, from when he does any kind of "sport" to whenever he achieves something to when he is succeeding at any point. Jeff Bridges gets really smiley but you are right be does NOT smile all of the time.

Either way, I trust what Spencer has done and as the artist if he wants a more stoic Flynn then I trust it. It'll look good with what HT will put out and even better if Spencer finishes his Legacy Flynn with the illuminated robe. Just wondering if he would make the option available is all.

Back