TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks again for update on Snake Plissken! Any news on the Tron figures?

Hi Spencer,
YOU ROCK! Please let me know if any of your buyers would be willing to sell their set of Tron & Flinn figures and I will pay them a profit for it, Please consider accepting any order from me to make a set if possible, please let me know asap.
I await your reply.

It amazes me and chokes me each time I come accross this thread and the qquality of the figures and sculpts :)

I am hoping that with the anounccement of TRON 3 that another set may be in the line shortly :)

Any update on the Tron and Flynn figures? Just been a while and I don't have any info on them yet

Wow. If this ever reopens, just add me to the list lol. These guys look amazing. Wish I jumped into this hobby sooner, man!

Hey Spenser, I've had these paid for a while ago, just wondering what the status is. Let me know, thanks.

Hey Steven,

It's been a few months since I've heard back or received any info on the Tron figures.

You mentioned they were both completed, could you send them out as soon as possible and provide the tracking ?

I've sent payment over 2 years ago now.

These are being reworked a bit at the moment to go with another Tron project. But stay tuned I'm am going to do a small run of this set later this year.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back