TRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tron: Truetype Advanced Version.
Flynn: True Type Figure TTM14 Narrow Shoulders.

Flynn is done. I’ve attached the disc on the back with magnets so they are removable on both figures.

Tron and Flynn are $235 each

If you provide a Truetype $200 each.

That is to say: if you have a Truetype and would like a Tron or Flynn you can ship me the body and I’ll do the rest, that way you save a little. It must have the feet, hands and neck.

tron01.jpg

tron02.jpg

tronbl03.jpg

tronflynn01.jpg

tronflynn02.jpg

flynnpainted.jpg

flynnfullbody.jpg

Flynn pictures and prices in first post.

Absolutely amazing dude!!
:rock!!!

that looks absolutely stunning. how long will these be available for? would love to get a flynn and have it next to the legacy version from HT.

I recalculated my costs and have adjusted the price on the figures. I accidently counted an expense twice.

How awesome is that?!?

Thanks Spenser, I was in at $235 but appreciate you keeping costs lower for customers :bow

Does anyone know where to get a small spotlight that can be used to illuminate the figures?

I remember Zoloworld selling something like this, but couldn't find it on their website.

I recalculated my costs and have adjusted the price on the figures. I accidently counted an expense twice.
:clap:clap:clap

How awesome is that?!?

Thanks Spenser, I was in at $235 but appreciate you keeping costs lower for customers :bow
:lecture:lecture

Does anyone know where to get a small spotlight that can be used to illuminate the figures?

I remember Zoloworld selling something like this, but couldn't find it on their website.

Yeah it's not longer there, it was www.zolotronics.com
as in this video:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yKrEF-oBQm4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But you can find really cheap ones on Ebay, Walgreens, CVS...
Or you can get these that they sell on Michaels during Halloween,
I have a few sets...

34974.jpg

Scroll down:

https://www.lemax-spookytown.com/shoppingcart/Default.asp?CategoryID=18

Back