Refund by HANOUMAN interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know about the rule, but coincidentally - I only ask for payment when one of my figures is ready to ship. It just saves a ton of headaches that way - rather than take a bunch of payments from people and then have something come up to prevent you from delivering; and you end up with a mob. I've only ever been stiffed by a buyer once. Finished his figure and he said he changed his mind, but I can find another buyer easily.

I bring news! A response from Hanouman.

"I'm not getting back to you because i haven't any solution yet
I don't have the money , you can do what you want i just can't
You don't understand i haven't taking pleasure in this story , i have lost lot of money at this period And lot of personnal problem
Do you really think i m stupid ? Do you think i Have sacrified all the work i made to had a name in this business just to scam you ?
I haven't buy a private Island With alllllllll this money

When i have the money i came back to you
If you want And if you give me your adress i can send you all my original headsculpt i know its not enough but its actually the only thing i can do"

This was my response to him. I'm trying to be as civil as possible for everyone here.

All we were asking for was communication. Having none only makes things worse. This has been ongoing for a year and yes, you did say you would sort it out but that was a long time ago now. Nothing has changed.
Put yourselves in our shoes. We haven't had word from you about it, about what's happening. We don't understand because we have no information.
No one is saying you have a private island with all the money in the world. All we've been asking for, since this past year was an explanation. All in order to come up with a solution.

Some people will still accept the sculpts you promise. But I can't give a figure. I'll have to put it to the forum, if you're willing to go through with that.

I guarantee you, if you had been straight and honsest with us on day one, this conversation wouldn't be taking place.

This is a a start. I'll post this message on the sideshowfreaks forum, but it would be better if it was coming from you, personally on there. Yes, there are angry people out there but they have every right to be. I think you understand that too.
As I said, some might accept the sculpts. Unless you post on the forum, I'll get back to you when I have information from them.

As I said. It's a start. Progress people!

Sound off and say what you want to happen. We'll need a new list of what people want to do that I can send to him and maybe try and get this sorted once and for all.

And now another update:

I understand angry people
Im angry too agaisnt me
I dont want to found me any excuse, i m wrong in this story

So what can i say ? I have be scammed too And i lost all the money ?
Who believe me ?
Can i say the original headsculpt of the joker have dissapear ?
And i had huge difficulty to get it back ?
I can't post on ssf im not a masochist
I haven't any good news
I understand stop talking was not the good option
But at this Time i think its a good idea
At this moment i have really other thing in my Mind

-_-

Square one?

It does, but accepting the sculpt is still possible. He's referencing that he doesn't have a solution to paying the money. I said to him that something had to be done in order for this to be fixed and:

well
you're certainly right
and for the moment i don't have solution
when i have it i 'll come back to you

has i 've allready say i can send you the original sculpt

It does, but accepting the sculpt is still possible. He's referencing that he doesn't have a solution to paying the money. I said to him that something had to be done in order for this to be fixed and:

I am hoping this is true. I believe elvis offered at one time to take on the sculpts and send them out, but the head(s) was never sent off to him. With each of these situations, I am less trusting when someone says "I will make good" when they fall behind on their deals.

Elvis did and it never happened. If someone wants to take responsibility for all the heads again, let them do so. I'm just the Negotiator it seems. :)

Elvis did and it never happened. If someone wants to take responsibility for all the heads again, let them do so. I'm just the Negotiator it seems. :)

Oh I agree. Elvis was trying to help solve the situation, but Hanouman never followed through. In any event, hopefully this is the beginning of a solution.

blood...if you can get the headsculpt masters for the predator mask....the afro samurai...and the joker...that would be GREAT!!!....personal problems or not...too long a time has gone on...if he needs shipping money....i will send him shipping money WITH tracking if need be!!!!.....and I hate to give this guy money but i won't wait the full 45 days to file a claim if the package doesn't come back to me...let him know that Blood...thanks

That answer is really stupid, anothers excuses.

There is one solution that I think could work the best. But I already spoke to hanouman about this a year or more ago.

I asked him to just send me the original sculpt and that I will take care of the castings! He didn't did it!!!! Why one earth.

Is it really that complicated to go 5 min at the psot and drop a package, I don't think so!

So now stop with thos stupid excuses again.

Elvis is exactly right, I remember when that was the solution offered to Hanouman and he still didn't follow through. So, why is Hanouman offering the same thing now like he just came up with the most brilliant idea all of a sudden? :cuckoo:

Also, none of what he said explains why he's involved in this other board and can't come here and explain things or work towards a solution. I remember back in the day when Figuremaster Les was giving people all these excuses about how he didn't have any spare time, any money to ship packages, how he was ill or somebody in his family was ill yet he had this huge massive collection and was buying new figures and making videos. I was always like "Man, I couldn't do that." I'd have given my collection away to the people on the board that I owed to make things right. Sovereign and DarkArtist did the same type of stuff, it was insult to injury.

Bottomline: No way do I believe Hanouman is broke and doesn't have a collection any more, I don't buy it. All I know for sure is 2 things....

#1- He owes us money

#2- He needs to clip his fingernails

blood, if he says he's willing to send you the original sculpt(s), I'd take him up on that offer. I personally will only believe he will actually do that once you have pics of them to show us, in your hand. There's nothing to lose in telling him to send them to you though. If there's any chance of getting these sculpts into freak's hands, I'm all for it.

jazz.jpg

blood...if you can get the headsculpt masters for the predator mask....the afro samurai...and the joker...that would be GREAT!!!....personal problems or not...too long a time has gone on...if he needs shipping money....i will send him shipping money WITH tracking if need be!!!!.....and I hate to give this guy money but i won't wait the full 45 days to file a claim if the package doesn't come back to me...let him know that Blood...thanks

I've passed on that you're wanting your stuff mate. Just waiting on a reponse.

Sorry to see board members fighting to get back what's owed to them. Its a shame Hanouman did this. He's a brilliant sculptor, just a stupid businessman. I was one of those on the short list that purchased the bio mask and actually received it. This is a pic of mine painted up by silentsurfer, it's beautiful work, but great talent doesn't excuse being a crook!

Last edited:
Wow, that is a beautiful piece. It goes without saying that anything Silent Surfer touches automatically turns to gold.

He could repaint some old Hasbros and make them look like Enterbay.

Back