Back to the Future 1:6 scale Paper Props

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Back to the Future Paper Props

Great pics, Mag! Glad you're happy with the set, I was impressed as well :) I think my favorite piece is the weathered warning letter :rock

Yeah, it is pretty awesome. And it'll work great with the worried expression. :)

I have to say... those are pretty dang sweet. Very nice job Dan.

Yeah, it is pretty awesome. And it'll work great with the worried expression. :)

Thanks for posting those pics and the great word of mouth, Maglor! Thank you too, Marf! Cheers!

Last edited:

Someone sent me a PM asking if these props were full 1:1 scale... I had to inform him that they were not.
But what a compliment! :yess:

I've got this set tucked away, patiently awaiting the completion of my Rainman/Trevor Marty...but I'm tempted to lay them all out in the detolf while I wait! Really a fantastic set :rock

Just wondering... if you're in the list in the first post, but haven't paid yet... Should I continue holding a set for you?

hi dan, i sent a pm but maybe you missed it... is it too late to get on this list? i can send payment straight away.

thanking you.

Sorry to bring up an "older" thread. Are these sets still available ?

I was hoping maybe you may still have a set no one paid for... cheeky me...lol..

Back