Who needs a 1/6 CALCULATOR WATCH? Let me know!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering why I got two.
l_1fcdcf99a91e4e589c7ceb37030a3f5b.gif

:lol:lol:lol ^^^ I like that guy.

Ski

Yeah, Rainman's watch is awesome. The metal plate on the back is just testament to how much detail he puts in. I was impressed. It's just a shame it's a tad oversized and brittle.

its true... not like rainman to miss a detail like that... but it does look beautiful. i'll tack it in place or something for my marty.. when i get this one its going to Walt White :D

I'd like to buy one watch for my custom Marty McFly. I have stand-in watch on him now. But it's not as good as yours. I'll send payment soon. Thanks! :wave

Hav'nt got a marty but was wondering if these could work for a ripley figure as she had some funky looking future watch?
Anyway probabley all gone but something to think of dan for the future as these seem to be very popular.
Great job might take 2 if you are doing another run:)

Hey everyone,

Looks like there's a lot of interest for these watches, so I'll do another run...!

Just send me an email with your name, handle, and shipping address. Paypal $7 for each watch, plus $1 s/h (US) or $3 s/h (internat'l) as "gift" to: danchung1(-at-)gmail(-dot-)com.

I've got the materials back-ordered already, so I should be able to ship these out in about three weeks or so.

Cheers!

Back