• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine a few weeks ago and there is something strange going on first he promised to send mine in a week after that he said the wether was bad and he had a delay but in 10 days i will have it then days later he said i will send it tommorrow i contacted him a few days later he explained he had some problems with the lantern bud its fixed he will send it the next day.....we are a week later now still nothing.

I ordered mine a few weeks ago and there is something strange going on first he promised to send mine in a week after that he said the wether was bad and he had a delay but in 10 days i will have it then days later he said i will send it tommorrow i contacted him a few days later he explained he had some problems with the lantern bud its fixed he will send it the next day.....we are a week later now still nothing.

I think just like you. I paid Spenser Dracula set in September 2013.
Yes, Something strange is happening with Spenser.
He is not clear.
First she told me in November, after he told me in December because I had a problem with the lantern. In January, he told me that in a few days he would send the figure but has not sent anything.
Now I try to contact him but no response.

Hey,

Yes they are, it wouldn't be to long now about 4 to 5 weeks.

It took forever to get the etching supplies for the lanterns this time, but I’ve made several over the past few days so everyone who didn’t get the lantern in their set will be getting it soon.

Thanks for everyone’s (well almost everyone's) patients with me on this I really appreciate it!

Yes i recieved mine this week and its even better than i've seen on the pictures here
Spenser great work iff you are planning to make a legendary scaled bust from this figure count me in.

It took forever to get the etching supplies for the lanterns this time
Etched! I did wonder how you made that fantastic thing...etched then bent round to make a 3D object, very clever. And it can be soldered, can't it. Goes in the Good Tips book.
Absolutely fabulous creation altogether, Spenser! If I had the cash I could spend £££'s on this stuff.

Hi Spenser, I'm interested in one completed set.
Is available still?
How long would have to wait?

Hey,

Yes they are, it wouldn't be to long now about 4 to 5 weeks.

It took forever to get the etching supplies for the lanterns this time, but I’ve made several over the past few days so everyone who didn’t get the lantern in their set will be getting it soon.

Thanks for everyone’s (well almost everyone's) patients with me on this I really appreciate it!

Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the lamp to complete the set!

i really interest to buy, how can i buy this one? please reply me asap, thank you.....

Spenser, I received my set but you have forgotten the slippers :/
edu4e4aq.jpg

Can i order this one please, i want the full set and send it to Hong Kong, how long i can get it? Thank you

Recula1462

While waiting that arrive me this Gary Oldman of 390$ would be nice Spenser if you make these variants of Coppola film, would be cool !!!

tumblr_mf5d4lNA2R1r51rrzo1_500.jpg

Attachments

• Dracula-1992-film_7951_1.jpg
    Dracula-1992-film_7951_1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 170
  • dracul-oldman.jpg
    dracul-oldman.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 171
  • DRACULA-SADIE-FROST.jpg
    DRACULA-SADIE-FROST.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 169
Back