Action Figure Zombie ALIEN vs ZOMBIE PREDATOR little dio...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

encline_designs

Freaked Out
Reaction score
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWiWLr_ue4w&list=UUCdDqQLI_YmdVgOF95GSp3w&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]
So, what better to do than Predator. Using the skulls from the 2 pack, a neca pred and Mcfarlane Alien, and some sculpt...repainted the whole things and created a "decay" look with flesh being gone...

127 light years away, HD 10180 sat quietly. Until it was discovered to have 9 planets. The 4th planet, which is now named Second Earth, has been terraformed with ease to become mankind's second home. So many details about this planet were strangely familiar, yet, some so drastically deeper.
By this time, the history of the alien beings known as Xenomorphs and Yuatja is well know. This planet has been a battle ground for survival. Being out matched in every technical way man has devised an action to fight back.... biologically. While playing creators in the labs the military discovers a strain of the second home planets bacterial DNA that appears to break down the internal molecular structure Yuatja and immobilize the Xenomorphs, while causing no effects on humans. However, they did not test this in both home planets. In a desperate attempt to stop the Yuatja before reaching Earth, mankind infected the ship as it passed mars. Yet, what they feared the most, became even worse. It arranges the DNA to make the creatures nearly unstoppable.

cimg7717.jpg
cimg7728.jpg
cimg7726l.jpg
cimg7718.jpg
cimg7711x.jpg
cimg7707v.jpg

cimg7698.jpg

cimg7696g.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Zombie predator

why the tail on the chest? i like everything else but that bothers me

I like everything but the till in the chest, it just doesn't seem to flow with the whole design as much as I'd expect.

Damn... a zombie predator. I'd like to see an alien's reaction to this thing!

Alien looks immense, kudos (Y)

The predator with the alien tail sticking through him looks real happy to see the alien if you get my drift ;)

Back