Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were all real, but the brothel was in a hyper state of reality. That's all. Every thing that happend in the brothel, happend in the real world, minus the odd stuff. So they DID go on stage, but not for putting on a show.

And you see every single girl when they get to the hospital.

I was curious because in the end - in reality - they never mention the deaths of some of the characters.

This is all kinds of ____ed up.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_0aNILW6ILk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was curious because in the end - in reality - they never mention the deaths of some of the characters.

That's true...but that was probably swept under the rug. I dont even think Blue would've told anyone in the Brothel fantasy either. They mentioned the fire, the stabbing, and the escape.

This is all kinds of ____ed up.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_0aNILW6ILk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is really a scary medical procedure. Good thing alternative medicines are invented to prevent this surgery. :yess:

TFS this vid Josh!

No problem. Kept thinking this is some messed up stuff after seeing the movie. Looked this up finally thought I'd share just how messed up this is.

Baby Doll accidentally kills her sister while trying to protect her.

Spoiler Spoiler:

How was he going to get her framed for it if there was no bullet in the body?

That proves how bad this movie was pieced together. :clap

If she was aiming at a man’s head, but missed and hit the ceiling light bulb, then how could it be low enough to strike a small child? Yet she was put in an asylum for killing her sister. :confused:

duck-season-rabbit-season.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

That proves how bad this movie was pieced together. :clap

If she was aiming at a man’s head, but missed and hit the ceiling light bulb, then how could it be low enough to strike a small child? Yet she was put in an asylum for killing her sister. :confused:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Let me get this straight...the bullet bounced off the ceiling, then ricocheted off the side wall (penetrating a boiler pipe), to the ground...killing a person who was laying on the floor.

I feel like calling Mythbusters to dispell this theory. :monkey1

Let me get this straight...the bullet bounced off the ceiling, then ricocheted off the side wall (penetrating a boiler pipe), to the ground...killing a person who was laying on the floor.

I feel like calling Mythbusters to dispell this theory. :monkey1

You're questioning a ricocheting bullet in a movie that contains giant samurais with machine guns, dragons, steampunk zombie Nazis, and killer robots?????

A man cannot understand feminism.
Bull and Poop. I have 2 daughters that I love more than anything in the world and a mother that I respect more than anyone else in the world. I put the women in my life on pedestals, without fitting them into sexist stereotypes. And you're going to try telling me I "cannot understand feminism"? Bollocks (pun intended).

Same goes with Zack. You've judged him as having a "14 year old male's view of women", yet you don't know a single god damned thing about him other than his movies, which by the way are just that... movies. And genre movies at that. You haven't seen him with Debbie, his kids or any of the other women in his life. You want to judge his work? Have at it. You want to judge his character and him personally? Know what the ____ you're talking about first.

Also, at the same time...

a couple people in this thread are ____ing idiots. im sorry but when youre a male and start preaching about PETA or pro-feminist ideals from a movie like this, and the women in this thread enjoyed the movie.... you may as well cut off your ____ and call it a day.
:lecture :lecture :lecture

Which also means that Cloud might actually want to see the movie for herself before preaching about phantom misogyny like the rest of the sac-less pleebs in here. I think she might be getting angsty about something that isn't even really there, thanks to some really dim-witted posts by others in here.

And where was everyone assassinating the character of Alexandre Aja for having a scene in THE HILLS HAVE EYES where a woman is raped while her baby is screaming next to her and her husband is being burned alive outside??? Yet SUCKER PUNCH is "tasteless" and "demeaning to women".

Last edited:
Back