Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1362789.jpg

I like the New 52 Batman so much I bought all comics from 2011- to present.

That's awesome! Glad to see you're enjoying it. City of owls and court of owls are amazing. But then again, you shouldn't expect less from Capullo and Snyder. Capullos art style has been my fave since his spawn days.

I'm starting to venture out from the regular series, starting with batman and robin volume 1. Can't wait.

That's awesome! Glad to see you're enjoying it. City of owls and court of owls are amazing. But then again, you shouldn't expect less from Capullo and Snyder. Capullos art style has been my fave since his spawn days.

I'm starting to venture out from the regular series, starting with batman and robin volume 1. Can't wait.

Yep, I've always been a Capullo fan. Was late to the party but Snyder is an awesome writer. Will probably CGC some of the comics when I get them. All first edition.

Yep, I've always been a Capullo fan. Was late to the party but Snyder is an awesome writer. Will probably CGC some of the comics when I get them. All first edition.

I find with comics that I usually feel late to the party anyways! Lol. It's hard to keep up.

So is anyone reading DC's villains month? I've got a couple issues me thought I'd grab Forever Evil 1 as well, had a quick flick through it and I'm wondering if this actually follows on from Trinity War, which I never read. Anyone know if you need to read Trinity War to get this?

So is anyone reading DC's villains month? I've got a couple issues me thought I'd grab Forever Evil 1 as well, had a quick flick through it and I'm wondering if this actually follows on from Trinity War, which I never read. Anyone know if you need to read Trinity War to get this?

Definitely read Trinity War before reading Forever Evil or you will have no idea why a certain "group" has arrived and gathering villians. :peace

Trinity War leads right in to Forever Evil. Some critics have complained that TW was nothing more than setup story For FE. I haven't read the entire series yet so I couldn't confirm this.

Definitely read Trinity War before reading Forever Evil or you will have no idea why a certain "group" has arrived and gathering villians. :peace

Trinity War leads right in to Forever Evil. Some critics have complained that TW was nothing more than setup story For FE. I haven't read the entire series yet so I couldn't confirm this.

Cool thanks guys. :hi5: might check out Trinity War then, especially as it was a fairly short "event". Was it a decent story?

Just read Batman/Superman 3. I'm really loving this title so far, and the art is gorgeous. Seeing Clark and Bruce as kids was also a really nice touch. Really recommend this book.

Last edited:
Got "Chew 3, Omnivore Edition" and "Invincible, Compendium 1" in the mail yesterday...
Can't wait to dig in ;)

Back