Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received Batman: Death of the Family with Joker Mask.
DeathoftheFamily.jpg

Yee-haw!

Popped into the LCS today & grabbed the usual pull plus this...

And this...

I've heard great things about Wytches so had to get that but the October Faction is totally new to me.
I just liked the look of the cover & I've enjoyed Steve Niles older stuff so thought I'd give it a chance

Haven't read either yet but looking forward to them

Neil

Is there a Civil War omnibus? I suppose it would be impractical to pull all of the related stories into a single volume, but what about the most important books?

That ending. :panic:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've just re read Zero Year and the leader of the Red Hood gang mentions something about his "endgame" in regards to what he has planned. I'm thinking this has to relate to this new story arc, as it's titled endgame and is the return of the joker. Knowing Snyder I'm sure this has to all be on purpose.

Also, I agree about the jokers face. I really hope it's stitched back on or something. Or at the very least he has his classic purple suit.

Is there a Civil War omnibus? I suppose it would be impractical to pull all of the related stories into a single volume, but what about the most important books?

No omnibus yet. There are the 7 OHCs that cover most things. Everything, but the main story are now OOP. A few like the Spider-Man volume and Front Line are going for quite a bit these days.

Just finished Walking Dead 132-133....every since the inker joined the title (about 18 issues back), the WD has never looked better.......and the storyline is very interesting right now......a rare time where the book isn't super dark in tone. Very refreshing. Takes place about 2 years in the future from where the show is now.

This is basically my haul for the past year or so since January for current comics. I also picked up some nice back issues this year but I'll save those for another post once I take a pic. I've got some issues that are clearly from last year mixed in here but for the most part it's all from Jan on. I only get comics in bunches now either if I go home or if someone comes down to the island to visit but I don't mind as I can now read in whole arcs instead of just individual issues. I'm behind on a few series but it's cool because there's no rush for me since it's not like I can run into a LCS :lol

Just started Superior Ironman. Interested in where marvel takes Tony this time. Have not been real keen on the last bout with Maliketh, etc.

Also still following all of IDW's TMNT line.

Been a while since I added my latest here but it's fairly mundane aside from a couple of bits recently.

First up DC Lego variants...

Grimm 2014 Holiday special...

Quite possibly the oddest but most fun comic I've seen in ages, the send up of hollywood celebs is brilliant...

But my 2 best gets recently...

Wytches #1 signed by Scott Snyder

Grimm Halloween Special New York Comic Con exclusive Artgerm Cover...signed by Artgerm

Neil

Just finished reading Thor #2: The new girl is a fun character, and I'm so glad they are not acknowledging her as "Thor" but as the new girl who has Thor's powers.

Unfortunately, after finally reading Original Sin and finding out how Thor lost his hammer, I have no more doubt in my mind that this isn't changing the status quo and is instead some cheap and dumb affirmative action gimmick bs, which completely depreciates any value the new female "Thor" can contribute to the lore.

Oh yeah. I don't keep them on the books because the black and gold of the real cover is really nice. I wish I could figure out how to display them on their own. Here are the rest...

VampiArchV1DJRev.jpg

2024090.jpg

4093004-03.jpg

4093006-04.jpg

VampiArchive05Cover.jpg

VampiArchV6DJ.jpg

VampiArchV7DJ.jpg

This is the next one.

VampiArchV11DJTEMP.jpg

Back