Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel_haul.jpg

Ordered these a few weeks ago when tfaw.com and talesofwonder.com had some good sales.

I got the $100 Mighty Thor Omnibus for $30 :yess:

Got my first ever DC comics yesterday: Kingdom Come and Hush
Really liking Kingdom Come right now but that's not hard with Ross' artwork and Waid's writing.

Also got Irredeemable TPB 8 and can't wait till 9 comes out.....no seriously, the wait is killing me:(

Can anybody suggest the best set of amazing spider man comics to get into?

Can anybody suggest the best set of amazing spider man comics to get into?

Not sure if you still needed an answer Teddy but why not try "Brand New Day" since it's pretty recent & starts Pete's life after they retconned his marriage with MJ.

Just got some HCs & Absolute Editions of "Identity Crisis" & "Kingdom Come" along with some issues of Venom & T-Bolts.

Haul18.jpg

Haul17.jpg

I just read The Adventures of Dog Mendonca and Pizza Boy.
Only bought it as the cover caught my eye. It was a really fun read.

I have 10 full longboxes & a bookcase full of TPBs, novels & graphic novels. actual comics number...I have no idea :lol

I'm up to 2 long boxes and half a bookcase full of graphic novels, etc.

Do you still buy comics themselves? Or just graphic novels and trades now?

I do both.

I'm up to 2 long boxes and half a bookcase full of graphic novels, etc.

Do you still buy comics themselves? Or just graphic novels and trades now?

I do both.

I've been keeping up with some new 52 stuff, I buy trades of the more valuable issues like the dark knight returns, walking dead & the watchmen. I have the original issues of those and I don't want to FUBAR those up. they are mint copies

I've been keeping up with some new 52 stuff, I buy trades of the more valuable issues like the dark knight returns, walking dead & the watchmen. I have the original issues of those and I don't want to FUBAR those up. they are mint copies

Don't blame you there.

I'm trying to track down some older valuable pieces, I think next one will be The Incredible Hulk #181. We'll see...

I been reading Spawn, up to about issue #110 or so. I'm starting to remember why I stopped reading it years ago. Gets boring...

You ever into Spawn?

This weekend I got a hanker to read some DC books. I read Batman and Superman Earth One books. I liked the Batman one much more than Superman. I loved the different spin on the Bruce and Alfred relationship.

Back