Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The walking dead is one of my favorite titles but it is probably one of the fastest read too. Their panels are way too big and there is not much script in every issue. I'm noy saying its a bad thing but you can easily go through all 107 issues in a day or 2.

I have the first 4 HC versions of the walking dead but seemed to stop reading them once the tv show started. Need to get back on it. I bout the first and the second I finished it I went onto amazon and ordered book 2. I think I got about 5 pages into it and I had to stop and order book 3 so I wouldn't have to wait. I found that I just couldn't put it down. One of the best series I've read. But I wayyy behind on it.

Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to start it early and stay put with a few snacks and power through the compendiums rather quickly, girl at comic shop told me once I start I'm not going to put it down till I'm done.

Yeah I'm thinking I'm going to start it early and stay put with a few snacks and power through the compendiums rather quickly, girl at comic shop told me once I start I'm not going to put it down till I'm done.

That is a fact. :lecture
This makes the TV show look like a bowl of refuse in my opinion . :D

One of those few books that has moments that'll actually make you say "You have gotta to be ****ing kidding me?!". :lol

& if your hunger for more Walking Dead isn't sated after the books & the show I HIGHLYx100 suggest you play the game. It's available on Xbox, Playstation or your mobile devices.

You wont! such an amazing series. I wish I could go back and reread it all for the first time. If you enjoy Kirkmans writing I HIGHLY recommend his other book Invincible. Hope you enjoy TWD :hi5:

xYx I've played the walking dead game it was amazing. so great was the best downloadable game of 2012 and probably one of the best last year.

I've actually bought a couple of the invincible single issues, will have to see if its in paperback or hardcover Kirkland is a great writer. He lends a realism to his characters

xYx I've played the walking dead game it was amazing. so great was the best downloadable game of 2012 and probably one of the best last year.

I was fighting back tears & every time I see that scene I can't help but feel emotional. I even downloaded the theme song at the end. :lol

Well invincible has a compendium 1 but no number 2 so now I need to figure what TPB's to buy lol so I can get caught up with that lol, just read some reviews talking how original the comic is and it's actually different no crossover stories or backtracking, sounds better than most comics nowadays

It is easily my favorite book. Their is no backstory so its very easy to get into. Their is a entire universe that you can also get into. They are not required at all to understand the story it just allows you to read more about your favorite characters. The book is unbelievably violent. I don't know how far into it you got, but it is as light hearted as the first few issues make you to believe.

well this sucks was looking at eBay just for single issues and people love to put HUGE spoilers in title for their auctions :( oh well will try not to let it sour my experience. :(

Damn, I hate when that happens. Luckily haven't been searching for single issues, just every so often pick up the next hc collection. Got the first 4 so far but haven't read book 4 yet. I stopped when the tv series began. Not sure why. :lol need to start back up again as I was hooked from the first page initially.

Just got green arrow year one today. Never read the character before until very recently. Picked up issue 17 as jeff lemire took over and loved it so figured year one was a good place to start. Will try and read it tonight at work if I get chance. I also hear longbow hunters is really good.

IMG_1673_zps16937b42.jpg

IMG_1674_zpsaa90cd87.jpg

IMG_1675_zpsa7d53e3e.jpg

IMG_1676_zps592caa23.jpg

2 more issues of Thunderbolts & I've completed the whole series! :rock2

Last edited:
latest comic is walking dead #100 regular comic cover signed by kirkman and Charlie adlard.

Back