XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better be wrong about this. Rogue is my favorite X-Men. It doesn't make sense since she is obviously one of the characters that has already been completed.

It would IF she was part of some special deal between Marvel and Fox with the Gambit movie coming out.

Haven't heard about characters being replaced and four of these have already been shown. However if this was done in such a way that there was only one Sentinel but the characters could be swapped out for two or three options (i.e Rogue/Beast, Archangel/Storm, Jubilee/Jean, etc.) I could see that as a possibility. This could potentially make the set more affordable except for those who would opt for getting two Sentinels. It gives collectors the opportunity to avoid redundancy of characters from the Koto DRS. And it may make it simpler for the line to expand. I guess we'll have to see in the coming weeks when this goes up.

The original 6 characters are definitely NOT locked. They will change them. Already confirmed Rogue is gone and replaced with Beast. I am pretty certain 2 more are changing.

Better be wrong about this. Rogue is my favorite X-Men. It doesn't make sense since she is obviously one of the characters that has already been completed.

Haven't heard about characters being replaced and four of these have already been shown. However if this was done in such a way that there was only one Sentinel but the characters could be swapped out for two or three options (i.e Rogue/Beast, Archangel/Storm, Jubilee/Jean, etc.) I could see that as a possibility. This could potentially make the set more affordable except for those who would opt for getting two Sentinels. It gives collectors the opportunity to avoid redundancy of characters from the Koto DRS. And it may make it simpler for the line to expand. I guess we'll have to see in the coming weeks when this goes up.

Didn't hear about any of the characters being replaced either. And I'm hoping it's wrong too because Rogue is a favorite.

Waiting on sexy1575 to tell us where this change was confirmed.

Didn't hear about any of the characters being replaced either. And I'm hoping it's wrong too because Rogue is a favorite.

Waiting on sexy1575 to tell us where this change was confirmed.

Ben confirmed the swap of rogue fir beast on Facebook. I have from my own sources that I'm pretty sure 2 more could change, but I won't say who until it's confirmed. I agree with spidey about movie deal as a possibility why. It was a long time ago these pieces u c were done in casting & a lot changes from then to now in what Disney could want

Ben confirmed the swap of rogue fir beast on Facebook. I have from my own sources that I'm pretty sure 2 more could change, but I won't say who until it's confirmed. I agree with spidey about movie deal as a possibility why. It was a long time ago these pieces u c were done in casting & a lot changes from then to now in what Disney could want

If Ben confirmed on FB that Rogue has been swapped out for Beast then I think it is best to let he or another representative from XM confirm the rest. Can you confirm what group he said that in sexy???

Might need to sell so many pieces to fund this crazy dio.

How does no one realize that XM sucks? They're insanely overpriced, their paint is terrible, their faces are terrible. Prime 1 is the clear number one in the world right now, but even sideshow is routinely better than XM for half the price. I'm more artistically inclined than most but even still it seems so obvious to me.

ironman2.jpg
Is this a joke!? People spent $800 on this??

How does no one realize that XM sucks? They're insanely overpriced, their paint is terrible, their faces are terrible. Prime 1 is the clear number one in the world right now, but even sideshow is routinely better than XM for half the price. I'm more artistically inclined than most but even still it seems so obvious to me.

Nice opinion. Prime 1 may get there when we start seeing their 1/4 statues, but this may be news to based on your amazing post, not everyone wants 1:3 or 1:2, museum poses, copies of game digital files or 37 different version of a video game batman. Just a thought. I do wish they get the Predator license though. You ever think XM'S secondary market prices may be due to where they can sell or ES?

Go back under your bridge.

I'm actually embarrassed for you...

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

XM has its reputation for a reason, and so does Sideshow for that matter.

Sure XM has had a couple of bad pieces. And they're well know for not always having the best human face sculpts. Of recent releases Sideshow has probably put out better face sculpts and maybe even have a few statues that could compete with XM even with the price difference.

But damn some of those XM pieces are impressive. I haven't bought a single one, but I sure have been close a few times. Love their recent Daredevil and Blackbolt.

XM poses, bases and available display options are what make XM great. And based on statements here and reviews on youtube, XM has the better quality control.

Blanket statements that XM suck based on one piece with imo a terrible impression of RDJ doesn't really make an argument.

If people want to buy XM, thats fine and if people want to buy Prime 1 or Sideshow, thats fine as well.

I've got 3 preorders with Prime 1, and I truly can't wait to receive them. But to say that they're the best may be a bit premature. They need a few more statues/lines released before that can be confirmed. I have their Optimus and that is one of my main centrepieces, and their Turtles line is near perfect.

This from someone who has never own one or even seen one in person.... The Iron Man picture you posted was Work in Progress picture, the final head sculpt was way more detailed...

Yes Prime 1 also makes great statues and even SS usally does a pretty good job. But for you to attack XM without any first hand knowledge about anything other then a early WIP pictue shows your opinion is worthless on the forums due to your fanboyism blinding you into thinking that one company is better then all others...

I'm actually embarrassed for you...

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
lol! Patrickpotter, You have to realize that XM does not have the rights to sell in NA, which means that you'll have to shell some extra cash to find someone willing to import them into the US. Which explains the markup (well worth it, imo). Honestly tho, there stuff is really nice. I own two, working on a third (Thor)

Back