XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not disagreeing, but why should the movie make a difference. There is a movie coming out next month that has Beast, Archangel and Psylocke in it. Why not take them out of the mix......in this case, two of them are actually being added. Go figure.

I dont know maybe, that movie is olmost out and the movie gambit is not out for a long time.
but who knows maybe its because XM did not want to pair some x-men in the same diorama, maybe save them for a thrump card?

Dont really like any of the switches they made...

X-men vs a sentinel and theres no Cyclops, Wolverine, Gambit, Storm, Rouge, Ugh thats weak.

Kinda relieved actually now i dont have to be tempted to pull the trigger on this piece.

Well ...if the switch outs are official, then I wanna see the new sculpts. I'm a bit disappointed, for sure, but hopefully the new sculpts help get rid of the disappointment. :pray:

Well ...if the switch outs are official, then I wanna see the new sculpts. I'm a bit disappointed, for sure, but hopefully the new sculpts help get rid of the disappointment. :pray:

Thinking exactly the same thing. I really wanted Rogue and Gambit in there because there is no guarantee they will show up in the other dio. I do need all the characters in this dio, but they better be pretty special sculpts to get me really excited again.

Thinking exactly the same thing. I really wanted Rogue and Gambit in there because there is no guarantee they will show up in the other dio. I do need all the characters in this dio, but they better be pretty special sculpts to get me really excited again.

Big time rogue gambit fan here, but I like the idea that psylocke is teamed with Archangel thats pretty cool and makes sense :)

I have no issues with any of the characters chosen. I would be quite thrilled with them if they were in the second dio offered, not the first. The second dio is now a ways off since XM said they have lots of other projects first. If I knew dio A would contain Rogue, Gambit, Jean, Cyclops, Storm and Wolverine, I'd be on cloud nine right now, but as it is, I'm disillusioned and on edge. Obviously, with that lineup, Nightcrawler is completely out. That's not nice.

For those asking about pricing, I can't remember the specific post (was sometime last year) but it was noted at the time that the Sentinel / Colossus would be SGD 1,400 and the other individual 1/6th characters (5 characters) would range from SGD 400 - SGD 600 per piece (let's say average SGD 500/piece) so for the full diorama it would potentially cost SGD 3,900 (without shipping or customs etc depending on where you live).

Not sure if this is still going to be the case going forward. But living in Canada does not help the cost or ability to get this piece no matter how amazing it's going to look! =(

If those are the characters then I might just get Archangel, Psylocke, and maybe Beast. Bishop and Jubilee aren't must-haves for me. With any luck, XM will decide to do the second set at some point to fill in the blanks.

I always thought the concept of having interchangeable characters was cool, ie. you get to customize / choose your favourite characters to have in the dio fighting the sentinel. Sucks that this isn't the case anymore but at the same time given 999 ES and me not holding high hopes of being able to get one in stock maybe this selling the entire set would work to my benefit (ie. assuming people can't afford to get the whole thing)..

Yikes. Full set purchase needed makes it seem to be a pass for me especially since there is no payment plan via anyone in the US that I know of.

This was from SF. If true, $5995, I am out.

Originally Posted by vanjo View Post
Im no expert at this, but when i visited XM and asked about the diorama, indeed the price was steep at $5995 if im not mistaken.. They mentioned that it is made to order basis, and you must pay full or in 3 three months instalment. Once you pay the diorama in full, then thats the time they will send order to the factory and make one.. Ive seen the diorama in person, but was not allowed to take a photo. The prototype is relocated somewhere else.. Or better yet, Seng will start painting already!! Last time is visit XM they mentioned that its not ready yet for ordering though..
Its great to know that the license is back!

If it's S$5995 then that's almost $4500US + shipping means it'll probably be just over $5000US for the entire set. That's a big purchase.

Back