XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"he Rage battle is back with more vengeance........." :panic:

XM Studios Facebook

13076619_1672356632985029_5958400847368805073_n.jpg

1509972_1672356656318360_3183133095504803127_n.jpg

12998466_1672356672985025_4232001676116778909_n.jpg

I would LOVE to have this but realistically I have no where to display it. Damn shame. Well I guess its safe to say that the Marvel/Fox rift is easing up. Hopefully Koto will continue now with the DRS line of X-Men states as well. Sosa has hinted at that on Facebook.

This thing is amazing!

So much new stuff soon to be released by so many company's has my head spinning, no way to afford them all.

I think this may be the most epic piece ever, might have to throw all my eggs into this basket here :)

Oh hell yea! ...about time that hold is lifted! ...about time this project is back on track!

This will be an EPIC statue. And I do hope that XM will officially list the roster for Diorama A. IIRC, this one is Diorama B.

Oh hell yea! ...about time that hold is lifted! ...about time this project is back on track!

This will be an EPIC statue. And I do hope that XM will officially list the roster for Diorama A. IIRC, this one is Diorama B.

I was under the impression you could buy the other team members all separately and display them how you like(other than colossus who comes with the sentinel)... I could be wrong tho.

Either way you know the others Have to include Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, with Beast, and Iceman too prob.

I wouldnt mind just having the one sentinel base and then be able to purchase the exact 5 X-men I would want to display with that.

I was under the impression you could buy the other team members all separately and display them how you like(other than colossus who comes with the sentinel)... I could be wrong tho.

Either way you know the others Have to include Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, with Beast, and Iceman too prob.

I wouldnt mind just having the one sentinel base and then be able to purchase the exact 5 X-men I would want to display with that.

There was talk at one time that the other team might be the Brotherhood.

I want to say that I had once read (on the other forum) that the two sides talking about it was a possibility. Seemed more like a wishful rumor though. Would be nice if really did happen.

I think what was said by Bryan is that XM wasn't necessarily opposed to it, but Ben has since stated on FB that it isn't anything that they (XM) are pursuing right now.

Right, XM did announce at first that the other Dio would be the Brotherhood. But after negative feedback, XM did come back and said they changed it to be the other X-Men team. XM had to stop short of announcing the roster for that Dio, tho. That's when Marvel's decree came down.

Just a slight correction ...the characters for this Dio B have specific spot on the Sentinel. I don't think you could rearrange their locations on the Dio.

Right, XM did announce at first that the other Dio would be the Brotherhood. But after negative feedback, XM did come back and said they changed it to be the other X-Men team. XM had to stop short of announcing the roster for that Dio, tho. That's when Marvel's decree came down.

Judging from the characters highlighted the most in the First shots from XM I am betting Archangel, Colossus, and Ofcourse the Sentinel are a lock, but they haven't shown a good closeup of anyone else.

Back