XM 1/6 X-Men HUGE Sentinel Battle Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a slight correction ...the characters for this Dio B have specific spot on the Sentinel. I don't think you could rearrange their locations on the Dio.

ya, what I meant was I think you can swap out members from group 2 into certain spots on the sentinel. Like for instance Cyclops would prob go in the Jubile location, and wolverine could prob swap out in the rogue spot. Storm would prob swap for archangel and Beast for Nightcrawler and etc...

Would be pretty cool to have two character options for every spot on the dio to customize the way you want.

Judging from the characters highlighted the most in the First shots from XM I am betting Archangel, Colossus, and Ofcourse the Sentinel are a lock, but they haven't shown a good closeup of anyone else.

Before Marvel put the hold in place XM did show 3D renderings of Colossus, Archangel, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee. So that's 6 X-Men for Diorama set B.

Glad I never bought the Sideshow Sentinel. Always thought that one was just ok.
This one Blow's me away!

Wow!!! if this is back this would be awesome!!! If this comes to life I definitely will be changing up my statue display and have a desk waiting for it!

I guess the hardest part would be acquiring the pieces. My biggest worry is that I'd only want to get my favorite X-Men.

Hope to see more info on this soon and yes agreed with Asdf - please XM keep it reasonable!

Wow!!! if this is back this would be awesome!!! If this comes to life I definitely will be changing up my statue display and have a desk waiting for it!

I guess the hardest part would be acquiring the pieces. My biggest worry is that I'd only want to get my favorite X-Men.

Hope to see more info on this soon and yes agreed with Asdf - please XM keep it reasonable!

Confirmed by XM... They have been sitting on these pictures for a good long while

Good and bad news for us all then :lol. Raise the ES so we have chance

Yeah but they highlighted 3 and kind of hid the others

Nah, I think those 6 characters are pretty much locked. Even if they haven't shown the latest pics of them. They were pretty far along with Dio B before the Hold was placed. I do think they might still tweak the sculpts a little more, tho.

Nah, I think those 6 characters are pretty much locked. Even if they haven't shown the latest pics of them. They were pretty far along with Dio B before the Hold was placed. I do think they might still tweak the sculpts a little more, tho.

Plus they commented that Dio A isn't in the near future due to all their projects.

The original 6 characters are definitely NOT locked. They will change them. Already confirmed Rogue is gone and replaced with Beast. I am pretty certain 2 more are changing.

The original 6 characters are definitely NOT locked. They will change them. Already confirmed Rogue is gone and replaced with Beast. I am pretty certain 2 more are changing.

Really? I'm surprised... I recall them doing a lot of work on rogue to get her face looking good.

Wow what an amazing piece, but how many are they going to sell at what cost and where is this going to be displayed??? build a room around it??

Where did it get confirmed?

I'm curious to see where it was confirmed.

Better be wrong about this. Rogue is my favorite X-Men. It doesn't make sense since she is obviously one of the characters that has already been completed.

Back