Xensation af22 the advisor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so too... Im glad we have a better chance at getting more obscure characters this way... Maybe the Mountain? Or Lady Olenna Tyrell would be goals :rotfl

The Hound, Tywin, and Jon are my 3 favorite characters. I had the Threezero Jon back when it released but sold it, I just hope one of these companies makes his Stark armor.

For those that ordered through KGHOBBY I've just been informed they received their stock over the holiday weekend. Invoices soon to come.

As for the figure, the first thing I'm going to do is remove the Hotk badge, the buttons and belt and repaint them. I have just the color in mind to make it look less cheap. It's a shame about that seam. Nothing I can do about that. Overall, I quite like the figure and looming forward to getting him.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For those that ordered through KGHOBBY I've just been informed they received their stock over the holiday weekend. Invoices soon to come.

As for the figure, the first thing I'm going to do is remove the Hotk badge, the buttons and belt and repaint them. I have just the color in mind to make it look less cheap. It's a shame about that seam. Nothing I can do about that. Overall, I quite like the figure and looming forward to getting him.

Just got mine in and doing that right now. Using Balthasar Gold
a66995cd7bd68d398d5d491513f71f00.jpg

Edit:

85f7ff77120ddc4dc341591c48ca3145.jpg

263cc723198336503a47eb9ed678abed.jpg

The gold looks much better touched up.

Any thoughts on making his gray hair more blondish? That's one thing I'll be tempted to do.

Im actually going to ask my wife to take a look at it, she’s pretty good at painting!

So I'm guessing KGHOBBY made some sort of mistake. My invoice is for $690.lol

The figure is $560 and the shipping is $130.

Yeah,ok.

So I'm guessing KGHOBBY made some sort of mistake. My invoice is for $690.lol

The figure is $560 and the shipping is $130.

Yeah,ok.

HK uses the same $ symbol as the U.S. On your final confirmation screen for the payment it will show the exchanged cost.

Why are the company that Xensation pushed on Facebook (monkey on fire) the last to get these?! Still haven’t heard a peep from them.

:lol

Last week, I emailed them and they said they had Tywin "in stock" at the warehouse and will ship as soon as I pay -- so I paid and a few hours later I got an email that said "we are delayed until late April". I even had "3 day shipping" on my order which I thought was fantastic. This is exactly why I am always skittish to use new, unproven sellers.

Anyway, end of April is soon, so hopefully this isn't going to be one of those 'constant delay' things. So much for 3-days though.

Back