Xbox360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time you guys get a RROD, you should send your console back to Microsoft in this....

500x_xboxcoffin.jpg

:lol good find nicky.

Does rep have anything to do with the preferred thing? I just realized I could see the percentage of people and how many reported me and what not. 77% avoided me lol, and 23% preferred playing with me. But yet my star rating is at 5?

https://www.xbox360achievements.org...360-Update-Will-Add-USB-Storage-Function.html

This is great news especially for people that have the older hard drives.

You forgot to mention its capped at 16GB..

I got mine fixed for free after it was two and half years old.
Sony on the other hand charge $150 after a year, so Microsoft are not as money grabbing as we think

Not really, thats because every man and his dog has had i dunno about 2-3 RROD's in their time, they are FORCED to fix it for free, PS3 consoles dont fail near the rate the 360 has been.

https://www.xbox360achievements.org...-Support-Coming-To-Xbox-360-On-April-6th.html

It's Official - USB Memory Support Coming To Xbox 360 On April 6th

You may remember a while back, we reported on potential plans to bring support to Xbox 360 for USB Storage devices. Well now it's been officially confirmed.

Any two flash memory sticks between 1GB and 16GB can be shoved into the Xbox 360's USB slots, giving you up to 32GB of added storage.

A system update implementing the new USB function will arrive on April 6th, enabling you to connect memory sticks, which you'll then need to configure in the system menu. You can simply use 'Configure Now' to format and configure your device for sole use on your 360 or 'Customise' to choose how much memory you want to allocate to your Xbox 360 saves.

Microsoft has also announced a partnership with memory manufacturer SanDisk to bring an Xbox branded USB stick, pre-configured out of the box this May.

Microsoft has also announced a partnership with memory manufacturer SanDisk to bring an Xbox branded USB stick, pre-configured out of the box this May.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Wonder how inflated THAT price will be. I'll just stick to my normal USB Thumbdrive. Don't know about you guys, but I already downloaded all my games to my HDD and I still have 60 gigs left. Suppose it can be a saved game backup

:lol:lol:lol funny thread.

I just received my replacement 360 back yesterday and it was another 2005 version. Oh well I went ahead and picked up a MW2 one so i'm not worried and at least now I have a back up.

I am buying my 360 in a week or so.
I am getting the elite with ODST and Fortza.
how can you tell its a 2005 model?

I am buying my 360 in a week or so.
I am getting the elite with ODST and Fortza.
how can you tell its a 2005 model?

its on the back with all of the numbers, it has the month/year...those are all for replacements i think though..u wont see them in a store...makes sense i guess since they cant sell them to use them for replacements or trash them.

I was planning on getting an Elite console at some point this year. When I saw that Best Buy was giving a $50 gift card with the purchase of the Spring Bundle, I decided now was the time to go for it, especially with no interest financing for 18 months with my BB card. Picked it up today.

Now I just need to get a wireless network adapter...

BOOM !

gamer tag knightslade2010 add me up.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oUP20w6nBRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oUP20w6nBRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Finnaly HALO 3 MASS EFFECT 2 GEARS 2 WOOOT

I seean HDMI cable on the bottom, please tell me you didn't get one from Best Buy.....I hope not, he $3 ones online work the same

Last edited:
Back