• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale - Hot Toys 1/6 Marvel's Spider-Man "Advanced Suit" Like New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MProjects

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Unfortunately letting go of my Advanced Suit Spidey from “Marvel’s Spider-Man” in the hope it’ll go to another new owner who loves the game just as much as I do. The figure is beautiful.. Everything is in just about in top condition, even down to the boxes. Spidey was only posed once for a few weeks before being put away in the box. He has been kept safe and stored for just over a couple years now. I decided it was time to let him go as I really need the cash, plus he deserves to be with someone who will display him properly.
Overall, barely been used. Most of his accessories are unopened. Backdrop and display stand are the only items removed from what I recall but are also mint.
Figure price I'm asking for is $375 (Via PayPal) plus shipping. UK post is preferable but I'm willing to ship worldwide. Feel free to ask me privately on your location and if you’re overseas, we’ll work out the total :)

Thanks!
Marcus/MProjects

Attachments

• HT 1.6 Advanced Suit Spidey (1).jpg
    HT 1.6 Advanced Suit Spidey (1).jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 6
  • HT 1.6 Advanced Suit Spidey (2).jpg
    HT 1.6 Advanced Suit Spidey (2).jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 0
  • HT 1.6 Advanced Suit Spidey (3).jpg
    HT 1.6 Advanced Suit Spidey (3).jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 0