Xbox360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't mean you have to buy it.

Not buying another console till the nexgens hit.

It is just setting the inevitable of coming out with a base console first then coming out with different consoles later with different features potentially forcing customer into upgrading. Of course I don't have to buy it but it is just a stupid trend to start

Epic fail.

I am sorry but I miss the days of one and done consoles not this BS where they keeping updating or coming out with new versions.

I agree with that last statement. Those were the days. No choosing which "stage" of console to get. You either bought the Sony one, the Microsoft one, or the Nintendo one.

I have decided that I will never buy another game console that lacks Blu-ray support. Sorry, future Xbox.

I believe Microsoft said they were or are planning a Blu-ray addon for the current 360 so I would be very surprised if the next gen xbox didn't have a Blu-ray player in it.

It's official and shipping today to retailers. Available to purchase this weekend.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/default.htm

20100614205538.jpg

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360250GBconsole/

I like how you said WHEN, not IF....but isn't that the truth

I'm pretty sure my Elite system will have to go back soon (dvd problem) and the other system (4 years old) I have showed the 3 red lights a few weeks ago but it's been working since.

Couldnt you just use a jump/flash drive and switch everything over.

100+GB worth?? Eff that. Part of the usability of the HDD on the 360 is that you can literally pop it out and put it in a completely different 360 machine and away you go...

I hear ya man, but at this point it looks like it might be your only option. I really like the new 360 adn I was telling a friend last night...why couldnt they have designed it like this from the get go...
Lucky for me I only have a 20 gig and havent even used all that.

Back