X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg all those look incredible. Absolutely stunning. That Gorosaurus and Godzilla '89 are beautiful.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My Entertainment Earth Order for the G'64 has moved to 'processing - in stock'! :yess: I'M SO STOKED!

Diamond is committed to to finishing what they've started. So that means the next two waves should contain Godzilla 1955, Anguirus 1955, Gorosaurus and Godzilla 1989. People from Diamond have repeatedly said that they are very pleased with how well the figures have been selling and plan to keep going after the first 2-year commitment ends. Also, they plan to have a table at SDCC and are considering announcing plans for the future. A Diamond rep said that we "will be stoked". So we will hopefully know something this summer.

Hi John, good talking with you the otherday.

good news. that give me something to look forward to @ SDCC

Hey Viking Spawn, no offense but could you just link to your galleries if you're going to make multiple posts back to back? It seems to be swallowing everybodies elses posts.

Great photos though.

Hey Viking Spawn, no offense but could you just link to your galleries if you're going to make multiple posts back to back? It seems to be swallowing everybodies elses posts.

Great photos though.

I would actually second this request. I was kind of afraid to say anything... Just one or two pics followed by the link would be great. I already have your gallery bookmarked anyway, though. :lol

Your photos are awesome!

Entertainment Earth has the 30 CM GMK and 1974 30 CM MechaG back up for pre order.

Yesterday their 30 CM G64 was per-sold out arrival April, now it's back up for per order arrival date August

My G64 and Minilla show up tomorrow from GoHastings! My EE order has also shipped. Need to find me some buyers. :lol

Omg all those look incredible. Absolutely stunning. That Gorosaurus and Godzilla '89 are beautiful.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks! :)

My Entertainment Earth Order for the G'64 has moved to 'processing - in stock'! :yess: I'M SO STOKED!

Congrats. My order already came in. You'll love the 64! :clap

Great photos though.

I would actually second this request. I was kind of afraid to say anything... Just one or two pics followed by the link would be great. I already have your gallery bookmarked anyway, though. :lol

Your photos are awesome!

Thanks fellas. I'll shorten up my posts and simply advise when there is an update. 1 or 2 pics max next time. :wink1:

Thanks fellas. I'll shorten up my posts and simply advise when there is an update. 1 or 2 pics max next time. :wink1:

I also wanted to say something. heh. I don't think you need to limit it to just 2 shots though. I think 4 would be cool. What kind of a backdrop do you use? Could you post a pic of it? I love it.

And, dude, your Biollante photos are INSANE! Would you by any chance allow me to add a Photo Gallery of your photos on KaijuAddicts.com?

I also wanted to say something. heh. I don't think you need to limit it to just 2 shots though. I think 4 would be cool. What kind of a backdrop do you use? Could you post a pic of it? I love it.

And, dude, your Biollante photos are INSANE! Would you by any chance allow me to add a Photo Gallery of your photos on KaijuAddicts.com?

X-Plus-Kiryu-Maser-Big.jpg

The X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Kiryu 2003. (and a little Photoshop.)

Thanks. I would be honored if you used my photos on your website! Your site is main reason I started collecting X-Plus to begin with! :hi5:

As for what I used, it is just a standard photo tent with lights. Nothing special really.

View attachment 107131

The X-Plus Toho 30cm Series Kiryu 2003. (and a little Photoshop.)

Now THAT is an awesome shot!!! :clap

Thanks. I would be honored if you used my photos on your website! Your site is main reason I started collecting X-Plus to begin with! :hi5:

As for what I used, it is just a standard photo tent with lights. Nothing special really.

Now THAT is an awesome shot!!! :clap

Great! Let me re-examine how galleries are set up on Kaiju Addicts first and then I'll make a space for you. You have great stuff, I can't wait to add it to the site. Can you PM me your real name so that I can credit you?

As for the backdrop, a tent? really? It looked like a fancy curved floor/wall thing. I guess you're just one hell of a photographer then!

Great! Let me re-examine how galleries are set up on Kaiju Addicts first and then I'll make a space for you. You have great stuff, I can't wait to add it to the site. Can you PM me your real name so that I can credit you?

As for the backdrop, a tent? really? It looked like a fancy curved floor/wall thing. I guess you're just one hell of a photographer then!

Again, thank you! PM on the way. :)

Back