X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isnt godzilla from ebirah horror of the deep and monster zero the same suit?

Technically, yes. But the suit looks a bit worse for the wear in Ebirah. AND I certainly wouldn't mind this version in 30cm... Just saying. :wink1:

X-PLUS MINILLA 1967

MINILLA%25201967%2520154.JPG

MINILLA%25201967%2520086.JPG

MINILLA%25201967%2520028.JPG

MINILLA%25201967%2520135.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/MINILLA1967

Man, Viking Spawn, you're really making up for lost time. I know you've dropped a ton of money on these, but it must be nice to have this tidal wave of monsters constantly pouring in. May that Titanosaurus always hold a special place in your heart.

Man, Viking Spawn, you're really making up for lost time. I know you've dropped a ton of money on these, but it must be nice to have this tidal wave of monsters constantly pouring in. May that Titanosaurus always hold a special place in your heart.

You know he will. Thanks to you, Titanosaurus was my first X-Plus! And again, I thank you! :rock

Seriously dig the 1995 Godzilla X-plus is doing, would be my first Godzilla statue. Not sure yet on the SS 2014 iteration, reserve my judgement for the full reveal. Just need a Mechagodzilla to scale with the 1995 now.

The Gigantic Series I take it? Im waiting for the inevitable Godzilla 2000. They can have some fun with that design I hope it is as awesome as im imagining in my head.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Seriously dig the 1995 Godzilla X-plus is doing, would be my first Godzilla statue. Not sure yet on the SS 2014 iteration, reserve my judgement for the full reveal. Just need a Mechagodzilla to scale with the 1995 now.

the Gigantic 1995, now we're talking.

GOJIRA '64! So happy with this guy. I never thought I'd see this suit in my collection. Diamond's off the chain with these reissues.

IMG_3505_zps74e0d8e0.jpg

IMG_3501_zpsc8a15021.jpg

IMG_3500_zps49ceb668.jpg

IMG_3499_zps6823c5e7.jpg

IMG_3496_zps05686dc9.jpg

IMG_3495_zpsba793400.jpg

Oh, and um... I guess there's Minya too.

IMG_3513_zps07fa7c79.jpg

Awesome pics Viking! thanks :D

Got a guy to edit this up for me of a picture that's going around the internet today.
These guys deserve so much love.

WUIXAff.jpg

nice pickup Blade.

When i pre-ordered this figure from EE, it said April delivery date. I was happy to finally get one of these inhand, which will help me decide if i want to collect this line. I was checking EE's site daily and about two weeks after i placed my pre-order it said Pre-Order SOLD OUT. I got excited because i thought that meant mine was pretty much on it's way or about to be shipped. I went on EE's site the next day it was changed to Pre-ORder August Delivery.

Kinda aggrivating, i really want this NOW. Part of me is glad another run is coming, but part of me is not digging it. Who's to tell that another run will not be released 6 months down the road, and another run after that...and a year down the road who's to say that X-PLus won't release the closed mouth variant? These re-releases take the urgency out of collecting.

Back