X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent. Excellent. Let the G'64's take over...

Where's my Mr. Burns emoticon, anyways? :dunno

As a slight aside, I was going through the KaijuAddicts website (surprise, lol) and wondered (not for the first time) why Diamond didn't choose to re-release Godzilla 1984? Maybe they will down the line as a surprise? It seems like it'd be a lot more popular than some of the characters they've got in their Previews Catalog, but then I might be a bit biased seeing as it's in my top 5 G movies/suits. :lol

Pretty sure their reissue contract will be renewed after this year. They didn't do Anguirus '68 either and that's one of the most popular 30cm figures out there. I feel fairly confident we'll get the rest of the oldies after 2014 is over.

I cant understand why they made '84 so small in relation to the rest of the line.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So I officially own my first x-plus.

ameba3en.jpg

Throwback box day I guess lol

eda6avyv.jpg

ny8u6ase.jpg

y6aqy6yr.jpg

'64 should be here any day now :)

Congrats on your first X-Plus! The 54 was my third figure. Still remember the day I got it!

As for the 84 and Anguirus 68: hopefully Diamond will reveal a whole new list of figures to come at SDCC.

lol it's funny how Stay Puft looks like he wants to give Gojira the biggest hug lol.

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

After '64 arrives it's a long wait until '03 arrives in October and '62 in November

Take a look at the new 4ft tall Kawakita Godzilla by Cinemaquette Preorder...$3k

That design isn't beautiful enough to warrant that price. Its certainly huge though. Too big for anywhere in my place.

This is getting ridiculous. I just saw the new pre-orders on the RIC website and once again, no truly new Godzilla related offerings. Godzilla 1975 was released the first week of July last year (should have been late June) and since then there have only been five figures between the two lines. Sure, there is the Gigantic series, and the Gamera line was added too, but we were getting a Godzilla figure per month in each line and sometimes two. All we get now are Diamond reissues and gimmick reissues.......and a half dozen Ultraman each month. Don't get me wrong, I love Ultraman, and Gamera, and it's great that people are getting the chance to get some oldies, but how about some new stuff once in awhile! The way things were going, I thought they'd have all the monsters covered by now in both lines. They can't even complete the DAM set in either series. All we'll have through the first half of 2014 is FW Gaigan. If business is booming for X-Plus, then hire a few more people.

The gigantic series is a big focus I bet now and the reissues are actually getting remolded and painted so they have been working hard to get product to meet demand. Having said, I'd be willing to be they've been secretely working on a Godzilla 2014 or Mutos or both.

I'm still waiting on a G'65... :impatient:

(And no, the '66 25 cm doesn't count.) MONSTER ZERO OR BUST!

Isnt godzilla from ebirah horror of the deep and monster zero the same suit?

Back