X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone ever get discouraged about their xplus figures' imperfections? paint flubs, cracks, etc..? just wondering. i have ocd bad and sometimes i get caught up in what's wrong with my figures. opened xplus figures right out of the box and it will have problems with it.

anyone ever get discouraged about their xplus figures' imperfections? paint flubs, cracks, etc..? just wondering. i have ocd bad and sometimes i get caught up in what's wrong with my figures. opened xplus figures right out of the box and it will have problems with it.

Yes, but it's gonna happen. They churn this out in a factory and there's always a chance something will go wrong. And I seem to be a magnet for the ones that do. Happens enough to me that I just shrug and take it.

Anyone have the 1954 Godzilla chomping on the train figure/statue? Kind of tempted but am not sure if I should bite.

Anyone have the 1954 Godzilla chomping on the train figure/statue? Kind of tempted but am not sure if I should bite.

Yes, LOVE him. Totally bad@ss.

image.jpg

The hair dryer trick did the job. Thanks!

My first, and probably only, X plus vinyl.
ff374d8fca7cf2bbb9d5926286af7f13.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the train-eater is a definitive favorite of mine

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can't believe I didn't discover this thread until five year after it died. I know Sideshow now distributes X-Plus, but still not the Ric Ex's, unfortunately.

I can't believe I didn't discover this thread until five year after it died. I know Sideshow now distributes X-Plus, but still not the Ric Ex's, unfortunately.

Yea man, if you want some RICs, my go to site is AwesomeCollector.com
I've always gotten great service and never had any issues.

Back