X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Hoping the two I ordered will get here soon. I went ahead and bought a duplicate off GoHastings because EE was being weirder than usual with this wave. :lol

At least yours shall be there soon. I got a '54 Goji coming in August from EE, a '62 coming in like November from them, and '03 coming in October from Amazon (well a store on there). Seems way too far away lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Got my GMK this week.
Had to leave his tail off to get him in a detolf :D
o7o8evR.jpg

Excellent choice. Looks like yours got nicely painted toe nail lines too, lucky you. This X-Plus GMK is really awesome!

what are the chances that X-Plus and Diamond offers US Re-releases of figures like the 1984, 1992, 1999 & Kiryu and others that weren't featured on the PREVIEWS page?

what are the chances that X-Plus and Diamond offers US Re-releases of figures like the 1984, 1992, 1999 & Kiryu and others that weren't featured on the PREVIEWS page?

Strong. They are having to make reissues of these reissues to meet demand. They wont be stopping any time too soon.

Strong. They are having to make reissues of these reissues to meet demand. They wont be stopping any time too soon.

that's what i was thinking. If that's the case, i surely won't be paying double to get figures like the 1984 (and friends) in my collection.

I saw the 1984 in person this past weekend at Chiller. It was actually the first 30 CM X-Plus i've seen in person. I really like the accuracy, scale and sculpt these figures offer. Any smaller (for me) would be too small, any bigger is creates space problems. I'm pretty positive i'm entering a new phase of collecting, X-Plus 30 CM Godzilla Vinyl Figures.

I really want to collect the Gigantic Series, but those figures are going to occupy sooo much real estate. My collection room after 8 years is finally set up and displaying everything i want to display. I can fit another shelf to house the 30 CM figures, but the Gigantic Series will call for some serious re-organization.

with that said, i still have the Burning Gigantic Godzilla on pre-order...it's gonna be a game time decision, that figure is gonna be soooooo awesome.
1398171437274.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I feel like there's a very good chance that they will be coming out down the road. This movie will only help sales.

I'm hoping for them to reissue Baragon, Gigan, Anguirus '68, and Titanosaurus myself. Supposedly we'll see the rest of this year's reissues at SDCC (meaning G89, Gorosaurus, G55, and Anguirus '55) and, according to a Diamond rep we have in the X-Plus Facebook group, hopefully something more.

Also... the 30cm '84 is nice, but remember that one is actually the shortest figure in the line by a few centimeters. They definitely undersized him. Your average 30cm figure will hit that 30cm mark and it's a noticeable difference when they're posed together.

that's what i was thinking. If that's the case, i surely won't be paying double to get figures like the 1984 (and friends) in my collection.

I saw the 1984 in person this past weekend at Chiller. It was actually the first 30 CM X-Plus i've seen in person. I really like the accuracy, scale and sculpt these figures offer. Any smaller (for me) would be too small, any bigger is creates space problems. I'm pretty positive i'm entering a new phase of collecting, X-Plus 30 CM Godzilla Vinyl Figures.

I really want to collect the Gigantic Series, but those figures are going to occupy sooo much real estate. My collection room after 8 years is finally set up and displaying everything i want to display. I can fit another shelf to house the 30 CM figures, but the Gigantic Series will call for some serious re-organization.

with that said, i still have the Burning Gigantic Godzilla on pre-order...it's gonna be a game time decision, that figure is gonna be soooooo awesome.
View attachment 106683

How big is the Gigantic Series going to be?

I just got lucky and bought a reissue '54 off eBay snatched it up quick. So now I got him and '64 coming. If its in perfect shape ill just cancel my order with EE.

Diamond is committed to to finishing what they've started. So that means the next two waves should contain Godzilla 1955, Anguirus 1955, Gorosaurus and Godzilla 1989. People from Diamond have repeatedly said that they are very pleased with how well the figures have been selling and plan to keep going after the first 2-year commitment ends. Also, they plan to have a table at SDCC and are considering announcing plans for the future. A Diamond rep said that we "will be stoked". So we will hopefully know something this summer.

Diamond is committed to to finishing what they've started. So that means the next two waves should contain Godzilla 1955, Anguirus 1955, Gorosaurus and Godzilla 1989. People from Diamond have repeatedly said that they are very pleased with how well the figures have been selling and plan to keep going after the first 2-year commitment ends. Also, they plan to have a table at SDCC and are considering announcing plans for the future. A Diamond rep said that we "will be stoked". So we will hopefully know something this summer.

Just from what you mentioned here alone and I "stoked" already!!!! :yess: :hi5:

Very nice! (As always. :wink1:) I got to pull mine out of his box!!!! :clap

Back