X-men Vs Sentinal dio 2!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

The teeth on Cyclops are bad but the piece is so awesome that it doesn't matter.

I feel the same way about this one as I do about my Gray Hulk Vs Spidey: it's just too cool to let it go. If I start selling all my cool Marvel stuff I would have nothing since I don't have that much. :D

SolidLiquidFox said:
It's one (if not THE) of the most exciting and creative lines they have.

I would say it's the best line they have going right now. All the pieces are great and they seem to be getting better. I really wish I was more into comics but SW and LOTR are my loves.

Darth Loki said:
I would say it's the best line they have going right now. All the pieces are great and they seem to be getting better. I really wish I was more into comics but SW and LOTR are my loves.

I feel the exact same way bro. But I already know that majority of the SW stuff will be available later for lower prices due to their high edition sizes and higher price tags, so that gives me a bit more incentive to jump on marvel stuff early. LOTR Is still in the middle, im trying to figure out how hard to find they will be, if only they'd release some other damn products already.

It's about Love people...love
IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1382.jpg

if that Sentinel was a statue, it will look better than the Bowen one, IMO.

El Roranous said:
:rotfl
I just noticed my Hulk's private area... it looks a bit larger than usual. :lol

looks like Sentinel and the Doctor are pressuring Mace to go first and Hulk is tired of waiting.

Priority Preorders are crazy for SW items. Star Wars has become an entity of it's own to the point where most times the final product is not as great as the Marvel stuff. Latest example? Luke/Yoda PF. It's alright but not as cool as you would expect.

I enjoy collecting the Marvel stuff primarily. It's a more "fun" line with a good balance of dioramas, PF and comiquettes.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Priority Preorders are crazy for SW items. Star Wars has become an entity of it's own to the point where most times the final product is not as great as the Marvel stuff. Latest example? Luke/Yoda PF. It's alright but not as cool as you would expect.

I enjoy collecting the Marvel stuff primarily. It's a more "fun" line with a good balance of dioramas, PF and comiquettes.

yeah me too. I finally gave up on the 12" so I can concentrate on just statues and PF. Maybe a little 12" figuress here and there but that is it. And besides, its nothing more glorious to see your favorite comic book characters be made into an awesome statue.

TOE said:
yeah me too. I finally gave up on the 12" so I can concentrate on just statues and PF. Maybe a little 12" figuress here and there but that is it. And besides, its nothing more glorious to see your favorite comic book characters be made into an awesome statue.

Damn straight. :cool:

I cut off all smaller purchases to focus on the good stuff: PF and full size statues. I have learned that it's not the large purchases that kill your budget, it's the large amount of small items: electric tiki, 12", VCD, RAH, busts, characters keys, etc. I am trying to streamline even further. There are some comic hardcovers I am trying to pick up.

The shadow of CM Jack Sparrow looms over me as well... :monkey3

SolidLiquidFox said:
Damn straight. :cool:

You can say that again. Sorry to derail this thread but:

MY GRAIL HULK PIECE!!!

keownhulk.gif

keownhulk1.jpg

courtesy of Saul of Statueforum and Garagekit :rock :rock :rock

A commission I do not regret joining :rock The moment I got this piece I literaly cried for joy.

Back