X-men Vs Sentinal dio 2!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really doubt we'll be seeing these go any lower in the next year. Doom is not really talked about but yet its price point is increasing, same goes with Ironman.

TOE said:
there are some on bay right now and man, with 5 days left, they are nearing $1000 already.
i'm surprised anyone would sell #1 now for a 1000.another year and its balrog teritory..if its not already:D

Interesting setup for Emma Frost. She's barely touching the rest of the statue.

9008_press02-001.jpg

9008_press03-001.jpg

Interesting setup for Emma Frost. She's barely touching the rest of the statue.

I really like the new engineering/design/materials that allow statues to do this. It literally adds a whole new dimension to superhero statues. The DCD Green Lantern Vs. Sinestro is a great statue for this reason too.

customizerwannabe said:
Thought about that, but are twinkle lights worth another 350.00?? I think not. At least not for me.

Yes, yes they are. As much as I love this statue, the lights just add so much to it. Now for the second piece, I might be able to live without the exclusive. But there are so many flashing optics in the first one that it literally comes to life.

Yes, yes they are. As much as I love this statue, the lights just add so much to it. Now for the second piece, I might be able to live without the exclusive. But there are so many flashing optics in the first one that it literally comes to life.

You just had to say that didn't you!!! Dammmit!! I'm back on the hunt.

customizerwannabe said:
You just had to say that didn't you!!! Dammmit!! I'm back on the hunt.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone, but after having it and thinking about letting it go, I just appreciate it a lot more. I mean you have Cyclops, the Sentinel's eyes, hand, and then about 6-8 cables that blink as well.

Darth Loki said:
I'm not trying to persuade anyone, but after having it and thinking about letting it go, I just appreciate it a lot more. I mean you have Cyclops, the Sentinel's eyes, hand, and then about 6-8 cables that blink as well.

ahhh, forget the bloody cables, the teeth of cyclops are also as bad as in magneto comiquette, colossus is not chrome....

just let it go, you will feel relieved :)

What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi? Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

But money won't work on my now. I had my moment of weakness and it has passed. I'm so glad no one took my offer of $850 shipped (and I am trying to rub that in just a little :monkey3 )

Darth Loki said:
What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi? Mind tricks don't work on me, only money.

But money won't work on my now. I had my moment of weakness and it has passed. I'm so glad no one took my offer of $850 shipped (and I am trying to rub that in just a little :monkey3 )

as you know I was snowboarding at the mountains and did not log on to web when you posted that thread.

Nevertheless, I still am keeping your mail as archive in my gmail ;) :bow

PS: rub it a little pal, it is fine :)

Last edited:
Back