X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The story is cheesy? But I’m sure you think an alien invasion plot is awesome in The Avengers. Wolverine bridging both timelines makes so much sense business wise and story wise why complain about it. It’s been stated by Singer, Charles is the main character of this film, and it’s mostly about him becoming the Prof X we all know and love. Wolverine getting the claws back is a flaw not being explained? That will obviously be explained in this movie or the next Wolverine film, so I don’t see how thats a flaw. Do you honestly think Anna got cut so Toad can dominate this film? I would really like your answer on that. Magneto and Xavier needing armor is a problem why? The sentinels shown are the Mark I version, they aren’t supposed to be the big intimidating Sentinels yet. The future will take place about 50 years later, you don’t think they will look different?

Don't waste your breathe. Nam hates everything

Last edited:
Now they have "Origins II” being released :slap

Another not needed story about his past. "Origin" should of been the beginning and end of it. I recently read Claremont's Wolverine 1-4. I think "The Wolverine" did a great job at adapting that.

If his outfit had more red I'd like it more. But I'm not saying I hate it at all.

its mostly based on his New Mutants costume

06_MAGNETO_trial_041511.jpg

Colour palette, how the cape attached to his neck and the M down the center.

One of the best actors in the world playing one of like 2 Marvel A-List on screen villains and he looks horrible. Ian's costume always looked like ****e too.

Exactly Hollywood putting there mark on the film would it be so bad red and purple.

I'm hoping the suit looks better in motion. It looks really bad in stills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back