X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what everybody's already seen. :dunno :lol

bryan_singer_xmen_tweet_a_p.jpg

What the hell? That thing isn't scary or intimidating at all. Is Wolverine supposed to teach it to shadow box so he can win custody of his future son?​

I'm not going to expect a blatant apologist to see why any of the issues I have with this would be enough to worry about it, nor am I going to waste my time specifically reiterating points to you that myself and a dozen or so other freaks have already expressed several times over. :lol

If you were paying more attention to what others have been posting, all the points you ask about were addressed. Which really doesn't make a ****ing difference given you've got your Singer Underoos on and are running around with your fingers in your ears yelling, "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA" every time someone brings up yet another issue. :lecture

:rotfl I pictured me doing that.

What the hell? That thing isn't scary or intimidating at all. Is Wolverine supposed to teach it to shadow box so he can win custody of his future son?

You sir just won the internet.

I really hope these sentinels come across better in the movie, because we have waited a really really long time to see them in these films (6 movies if my memory serves me right). I'm still pretty pumped about this film though, the sentinels def won't make or break the movie for me .

The drowning can actually kill him and is kind of a nod to the comics. Thats how he killed Daken in the comics.

What are you talking about ? I didn't say nothing about someone drowning time to get your head out your ***. Calm down .

What are you talking about ? I didn't say nothing about someone drowning time to get your head out your ***. Calm down .

I thought you didn’t know because you responded to what Plissken wrote. Somebody didn’t take their prozac today :lol

If you read what he wrote it's not all about wolverine I can careless about that character.

If you read what he wrote it's not all about wolverine I can careless about his character.

It was just a reply to a reply. Thought it was alright to let you guys know why the drowning thing is kind of cool. No need to flip tables over it :lol

Back