X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/06/06/why-an-x-men-days-of-future-past-movie-makes-sense?page=1

Some great ideas there, love the idea of Stewart's Xavier old and decrepid in a mutant internement camp.

Ideally i think they should retain the charm of FC by keeping those characters in the same time frame and have the future apocalyptic story seperate and then merged with the future character coming back to warn them and stop the assassination that causes it.

I'd prefer they introduce Rachel Summers and have her fill the role of Kitty

https://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/10/19/x-men-meets-terminator-in-days-of-future-past

Time Travel and Sentinals all but confirmed
smiley-excited001.gif

This is going to kick ass :yess:

Only problem is they used Kitty already and they foolishly had to make First Class not be a reboot. Bites them in the ass again. First Class would have been much better with Scott, Jean, Angel, Iceman and Beast.

FOX will FUBAR this up right along with the other xmen movies

Yeah, I'm not sure why they suck so bad at X-Men history.

Still, it's future Kitty. Lots of wiggle room.

Less than half of the x-men movies sucked :lecture

The only problem is the continuity being all over the place, other than that they're pretty solid

Only problem is they used Kitty already and they foolishly had to make First Class not be a reboot.
I don't see any problem at all. First Class doesn't acknowledge the existence of X3 or Wolvie: Origins. She did have a cameo in X2, but it was just a very quick scene as I recall. No reason they can't still do whatever the heck they want to with the character.

I don't see any problem at all. First Class doesn't acknowledge the existence of X3 or Wolvie: Origins. She did have a cameo in X2, but it was just a very quick scene as I recall. No reason they can't still do whatever the heck they want to with the character.

What was so important in X1 or X2 that they acknowledge their existence?

I guess my question is what really did carry over from the first three X-men movies? Besides the carry over of the concentration camp scene, the Jackman appearance and the way that Mystique looked (which are all superficial), what couldn't said it was just lifted from X-Men lore?

Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, and Hugh Jackman.

They only acknowledged Jackman.

Back