X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mystique and Magneto have had a odd relationship. She like subservient to him in the OT and there's a little flirting going on whereas in First Class and Days of Future Past there's a bit of flirting but no real connection yet.

This may fill-in the gap between her being independent and completely devoted to him or since the timeline is altered the relationship could change

Also it's worth noting that First Class was built around Magnetos backstory. X-Men Days of Future Past was built around Xaviers disillusionment so this will likely be built around Mystique.

They'll cap off the First Class trilogy and after re-introducing Scott, Jean and Storm will likely then move onto building the movies around each of them

Everyone was like, "Yay Cyclops will be back" and ****.

Nope. Just Fass and The Fappening.

I'd rather have a ****ing movie about Morph than Mystique.

Can't wait for them to move on from her and recast her, maybe I won't hate the character as much. Although I liked Rebecca Romijn playing her.

I honestly have seen more than enough Mystique. And I'm not talking about J-Law's breasteses.

Just write her out.

Well, at least she wasn't forced on you like crack with the newer films. I wouldn't care if she was written out, but it would never happen. There's no other female lead in these films really to pick up the slack.

She's apparently negotiating for more movies.

I'd prefer Mystique take a back seat or leave for a bit but she's the biggest actress in the world right now and on the business side it'd be silly to let that asset go.

I doubt they imagined the actress cast for Mystique would blow up so much in Hollywood

unfortunately....

Blink while not featured much was a fan favourite but in the FC era yeah it's only Mystique which is quite sad seeing as how they had 3 others for First Class

She's apparently negotiating for more movies.

I'd prefer Mystique take a back seat or leave for a bit but she's the biggest actress in the world right now and on the business side it'd be silly to let that asset go.

I doubt they imagined the actress cast for Mystique would blow up so much in Hollywood

Ah, so she was doing the RDJ maneuver. :lol

... ...

image.jpg

Oh Oh

Says The Hollywood Reporter:
Apocalypse is being crafted around Lawrence's Mystique character and Michael Fassbender's Magneto. A source who has seen the script says Fox will take full advantage of Lawrence and Fassbender's star power, placing Mystique and Magneto's romance front and center.

So Apocalypse takes a back beat in Age of Apocalypse?!?

giphy.gif

Back