X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally saw the film. So they changed things and now Mystique is behind the Weapon X program and Wolverine getting his adamantium?

That's what it's looking like.

I really hope the next Wolverine film deals with the Weapon X program again. They can really broaden their universe if they nail the story and characters of that story, such as Deadpool, Sabertooth, Omega Red etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what it's looking like.

I really hope the next Wolverine film deals with the Weapon X program again. They can really broaden their universe if they nail the story and characters of that story, such as Deadpool, Sabertooth, Omega Red etc...

Yeah, some would say that they done that already with origins, but I felt it could have been done so much better

I think they have finally released a Wolverine suit that can work on movies pretty much just as seen in the comic.

Wolverine_3_Art_Adams_Variant-610x926.jpg

comics-all-new-marvel-now-wolverine-1.jpg

I think they have finally released a Wolverine suit that can work on movies pretty much just as seen in the comic.

Wolverine_3_Art_Adams_Variant-610x926.jpg

comics-all-new-marvel-now-wolverine-1.jpg

That definitely works, only thing I would change the black to dark blue.

I don't think giving him a suit is really the hard part though, it's coming up with a reason for him to wear the mask, and not making it look goofy.

he needs a gun why?

To kill people from a distance since his claws aren't projectiles.

He use to be a soldier so I have no problems with it.

That definitely works, only thing I would change the black to dark blue.

I don't think giving him a suit is really the hard part though, it's coming up with a reason for him to wear the mask, and not making it look goofy.
I like the black, dark blue would also work very well.

Yeah, maybe if it was something Rogue, Kitty or a random kid at the school designed for him, and gave it to him to wear, he would wear it reluctantly.

To kill people from a distance since his claws aren't projectiles.

He use to be a soldier so I have no problems with it.

Yeah, plus cigars go really well with guns :lol

No one blinks an eye with a comic-accurate Spider-Man. . .but it's a moot point anyway. Even that new costume is way too "silly" for Singer. Black leather biker outfit to return, be my guess. And of course, no mask.

Detractors make a valid point, Spiderman's suit and mask have a purpose, Wolverine has no reason to wear a mask, they need to give him a reason in the movies to get around those who can't tolerate a the fact that Wolverine is a snazzy dresser :lol

Don't get me wrong, I'm on the camp of people who want a Wolverine costume.

And I'm sure we will see a masked Wolverine eventually, it's only a matter of time, even more so since the X-men universe is adopting a Marvel Studios format.

Also, the vision will be a movie redesign as well, like all the movie suits, it will not have golden briefs I assure you.

Back