X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the most least developed main characters i've ever seen in a superhero movie. :monkey4

Yeah they raped his character in the X-men trilogy, especially in X3.:lol You'd think the leader of the X-men would have a more substantial role.

Maybe they will do like Abrams Star Trek. That movie was both a sequel and reboot. It doesn't undo the films that came before it, but it also, within an alternate universe, reboot the franchise.

The way i see it they'll be the '60's timeline Mutants which will be not as known as the A-List and then there'll be the dystopian future timeline Mutants which can be anyone really.

Since the Future timeline is ahead of X1 & X2 then they could conceivably be any Mutants not seen in the continuity of films so far.

Gambit, Magik, Proteus, Legion, Darkchild ect...

But i have a feeling they'll stick to familiar characters for the future timeline.

How about they mess with the timeline and we start with new movies where Prof X starts off with Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Angel and Marvel girl....

. . . yeah, what a great idea!

mzomb%20x-men%20zombie%20cover.jpg

He's this unknown Australian chap

Terrible casting methinks
He's like 6 '4 or suthin, wolvies spossed to b a midget

Also he's doing a musical at the moment.

Singing giant wolvie? dO NOT WANT

Back